Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute - Page 39
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute

This is a discussion on Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by RedLion I guess my latest info above was correct. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...wski-votes-no/ Murkowski just might have the GOP blessing to vote "No" - she's ...

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Like Tree270Likes

Thread: Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    I guess my latest info above was correct.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...wski-votes-no/

Murkowski just might have the GOP blessing to vote "No" - she's in a tight market and her "No" vote can keep her in Congress >>>> as long as the vote continues as of today - she's OK to be a wild hair .... it happens all the time on these bi-partison votes with a clear passing vote ....
    RedLion likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Super Moderator

The worst part is the Dems are two for two with this tactic. First Moore and now Kavanaugh. Of course Kav may still get in but now they've seen how well the accuse with little to no proof tactic works. Idiots dont seem to get we are, thank God, a nation of innocent until proven guilty. Although it looks like that's about to change.

Expect to see more of this and wilder accusations.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RedLion likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    The worst part is the Dems are two for two with this tactic. First Moore and now Kavanaugh. Of course Kav may still get in but now they've seen how well the accuse with little to no proof tactic works. Idiots dont seem to get we are, thank God, a nation of innocent until proven guilty. Although it looks like that's about to change.

overall >>>> this DNC strategy has turned into the largest cluster f_ck in congressional history - it has almost guaranteed a GOP sweeping victory this fall - the $$$$$$ is flowing in like never before - that soft middle of the undecided has been swung right - even the more hardened DNC voters are looking sideways at how this has rolled out >>>> the Walk Aways could go larger than the 1980s Reagan Democrats .....

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    Murkowski just might have the GOP blessing to vote "No" - she's in a tight market and her "No" vote can keep her in Congress >>>> as long as the vote continues as of today - she's OK to be a wild hair .... it happens all the time on these bi-partison votes with a clear passing vote ....
    True. I will say that Collins has scheduled a 3pm announcement of how she intends to vote to confirm tomorrow. If she indicates a "no" does Murkowski then vote yes?

In my opinion, this was the lefts last great shot to use the MeToo movement to mount a serious smear of a conservative. People have wisened up after seeing the disgrace on display the last week+ and the next MeToo smear will not be as effective. Also.....
    The corruption that I have heard about Blasey Ford attorneys, Dem senators and other lefties related to witness tampering and out-right lying is big time corruption and has already led to Grassley referring one person for criminal investigation. For instance.....
    WOW! Christine Ford’s Friend and Former FBI Agent Pressured Alleged Witness Leland Keyser to Lie About Kavanaugh — AND THERE’S PROOF!
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-theres-proof/

There is also enough evidence that Blasey-Ford has perjured herself. If conservatives were strong, then would investigate her and bring her back in to testify again.
    Last edited by RedLion; 10-05-2018 at 12:20 PM.
    Sasquatch likes this.

You can't judge the actions of a man based on ONE NIGHT OF DRINKING! ...you must take into consideration his ENTIRE life!!! And with that in mind I know that he is going to be seated this weekend!!! He will get 50-60 votes and Pence will have to be the 51 at worst case. I think many dems are going to have a change of heart and vote yes when they realize they will be judged for decades on voting to end this guys career. Once they realize that 50 of the republicans are holding firm they will fold quickly because when a dem say no.. they really mean YES! What? bad joke? oh ok! my bad...

Just wait until they cry when we overturn abortion and all other immoral things!
    Last edited by Steven; 10-05-2018 at 01:30 PM.

Super Moderator

Denton, Steven, A Watchman and 1 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Amen to that, if you get raped either you have your facts and witnesses lined up or just shut the hell up! ..she don't have her facts, so likely lying so she should have just shut the hell up!

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    True. I will say that Collins has scheduled a 3pm announcement of how she intends to vote to confirm tomorrow. If she indicates a "no" does Murkowski then vote yes?

she's still talking but it's ALL positive for Kavanaugh >>>> her findings from the one-on-one meeting - she got the correct answers from him concerning her abortion concerns ....

she's moved on now to the Senate hearing >>>> she's pizzed about how it went and how the judge was treated ....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 10-05-2018 at 02:37 PM.
    RedLion likes this.

Collins is a YES VOTE!!! innocent until proven guilt it's FORD's responsibility to PROVE him guilty or shut the hell up! He getting confirmed!! YAHOO!!
    RedLion likes this.

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links