Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute - Page 34
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute

This is a discussion on Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Steve40th He will be working by next Monday in the SCOTUS. Now, what has the government been doing while we wait and ...

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Like Tree270Likes

Thread: Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    He will be working by next Monday in the SCOTUS. Now, what has the government been doing while we wait and watch this diversion....
    Id like to think you and @RedLion are correct but I think Trumps Winning has made you think the MSM no longer matters and sadly it does.
    RedLion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    Id like to think you and @RedLion are correct but I think Trumps Winning has made you think the MSM no longer matters and sadly it does.
    MSN has lower ratings than CNN and CNN's ratings have dropped 40% just this year and now trails the cartoon network. Kavanaugh will not be working Monday as the new SCOTUS session started 10/1, but he should be confirmed this week. Too much for GOPers to lose from not confirming.

I bet that this is correct. Rules for radicals....

Kavanaugh Smear Campaign – Anticipating Mid-Week Shift To Phase #4
    ◾√ Phase 1 – Activate last minute delay chaos (prior “Me Too” investment).
    ◾√ Phase 2 – Use sex assault claims to demand investigation, further delay. Use republicans, not democrats, to establish/frame the delay.
    ◾√ Phase 3 – Use investigation to frame validity narrative; further delay. Use republican fear (leverage Jeff Flake) not democrats, to continue the delay. Manipulate FBI. Shift investigation goalposts. <=WE ARE HERE
    ◾Phase 4 – Use “deeply flawed investigation” narrative (witnesses ignored); to isolate Murkowski/Collins and keep Flake in position. Drum mid-term “Let the voters decide”.
    ◾Phase 5 – The mid-term election.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ft-to-phase-4/

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Good article clearly demonstrating that the Democrats are not working in good faith. But then again it is obvious to anyone whom has not drank the kool aid.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/884266/270
    Last edited by Camel923; 10-02-2018 at 07:11 AM.
    RedLion likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

And a related bit of censorship.....

Website that archived Blasey Ford’s high school yearbook disappears from Google-owned Blogspot
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._blogspot.html

Heitkamp now trailing GOP opponent by 10 points. She is forced to vote to confirm Kavanaugh and hope that she will have a chance in next month. I see Heitkamp losing in November and one of a few Senate pick-ups by conservatives.

A new poll from North Dakota shows incumbent Democratic Senator Heidi Heitkamp trailing the GOP challenger Rep. Kevin Cramer by 10 points, 51-41.

Cramer led by only 4 points in the last poll. The difference appears to be strong GOP support for the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court and Democratic attempts to smear him.
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...kavanaugh.html
    Last edited by RedLion; 10-02-2018 at 07:00 AM.
    Kauboy likes this.

I wonder what the Democrats new stance will be when the FBI investigation comes up with nothing significant to report, no way to confirm or deny the allegations other than he said she said, end of story.

Denial like the results of the 2016 election?
    "Not MY SC Justice!" hats and tee-shirts?
    RedLion likes this.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/884338/18

What do you know? A dead witness. A page straight out of the Clinton play book. Can not question the dead so it has to be true.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/884342/18

Big deal. Oooh we might have thrown ice at someone. The horror of it all. Wussies.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    MSN has lower ratings than CNN and CNN's ratings have dropped 40% just this year and now trails the cartoon network. Kavanaugh will not be working Monday as the new SCOTUS session started 10/1, but he should be confirmed this week. Too much for GOPers to lose from not confirming.
    MSM.

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links