Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute - Page 29
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute

This is a discussion on Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; @ Rellgar and Robie, I respectfully disagree with the idea only those on the right are preppers. Many people living in tornado alley, hurricane alley, ...

Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
Like Tree270Likes

Thread: Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute

@Rellgar and Robie, I respectfully disagree with the idea only those on the right are preppers.

Many people living in tornado alley, hurricane alley, and I recently heard wildfire alley in reference to California, all those people are preppers, or should be, to a degree.

May not be in the classical sense of the word.
    RedLion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheHeck View Post
    @Rellgar and Robie, I respectfully disagree with the idea only those on the right are preppers.

Many people living in tornado alley, hurricane alley, and I recently heard wildfire alley in reference to California, all those people are preppers, or should be, to a degree.

It was said in jest....to a degree....
    Kauboy likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    It was said in jest....to a degree....
    Ah. My apologies.
    Just now getting the first cup of coffee.
    Denton and Robie like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

MSM has lost all credibility since they gave up their journalistic objectivity, integrity, and responsibility and traded those ideals in for their corporate masters agenda.
    Not only do they report their blatant bias, but also self-censor news that does not fit their agenda unless the news becomes so significant they cannot ignore it.

Maintain your objectivity, and critical thinking skills. See through the blatant bias, the fear mongering, find the facts and draw your own conclusions.

Not what some news outlet dictates to you to think.

EDIT: Pardon the thread drift, but I think this article points out to a degree of what I was saying: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ttle-our-minds

The last few lines say a lot:

Back to the OP, someone mentioned this is a conspiracy to deny Kavanaugh confirmation. Based on the fact Feinstein received the letter from Ford in July, but delayed till the last moment as a clearly political move.

Respectfully, I said its hard to believe that leftists are preppers. I did not say only those on the right are preppers.

A final nail in the coffin of this liar.

JUST IN: Two Men Who Believe They Had “Encounter” With Christine Ford Are Credible – Their Story and Details Largely Match Up
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...gely-match-up/
    Denton and stowlin like this.

Kavanaugh Girlfriend Denies 1998 Assault Described In Anonymous Letter, NBC Report
    “To the extent the attached letter is referring to me as the ‘friend who was dating him,’ the allegations it makes are both offensive and absurd,” Friedrich wrote in a letter to the committee. “At no time did Brett ever shove me against a wall, including in an ‘aggressive and sexual’ manner. When we dated, Brett always treated me with the utmost respect and we remain friends to this day. I have never observed (nor am I aware of) Brett acting in a physically inappropriate or aggressive manner toward anyone.”

Like Kavanaugh, Friedrich is also a federal judge. President Donald Trump appointed her to the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia in 2017.
    Kavanaugh Girlfriend Denies 1998 Assault Described In Anonymous Letter, NBC Report | The Daily Caller
    stowlin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    A final nail in the coffin of this liar.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...gely-match-up/
    This lines up with what I was thinking the whole time. Judge Kavanaugh also expressed this as a possibility. He was reserved to say the woman was never attacked, but believes she may not remember the right people behind her attack. Tragic for both of them, but maybe the real attackers will own up and defend a good man by coming forward.
    RedLion, Prepared One and stowlin like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Per Ford's yearbook which has been scrubbed from the internet, she was a Partying, drinking, fornicating wench.....

The source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, noted that the annual class books feature a photo of an underage Ford attending at least one party, alongside a caption boasting of girls passing out from binge drinking. Her yearbooks also openly reference sexually promiscuous behavior by the girls, including targeting boys at Kavanaugh’s alma mater, Georgetown Prep, an all-boys school in the affluent Maryland suburbs of Washington, D.C. Ford attended neighboring Holton-Arms School, an all-girls academy.
    classmates said the former cheerleader, who was known as “Chrissy," was part of the underage drinking tradition that was no secret among Maryland prep schools in the early 1980s, when the drinking age was 18.

Her own school yearbooks (in which parents took out paid ads) celebrated “boys [and] beer” and pictured beer bottles and beer cans and scenes of boys and girls drinking at parties. One published a photo of Ford and other girls at a Halloween party alongside a caption boasting of “pass[ing] out” after playing “Quarters” and other binge-drinking games. Her father, Ralph Blasey, was president of the local country club.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...fords-scrubbed

Sounds as tho she was as big a partier as the boys, if not more so. A bunch of teenagers drunker then shit alone in a house 36 years ago. Who knows who did what to whom and who was willing and who was not. Regrets, booze fogged memories, mistaken identity, or an axe to grind? It's all back to "he said, she said" and the demonrats selling their souls to to the devil in order to take advantage.
    WhatTheHeck, stowlin and Steven like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

The woman, dr Ford, a partisan, began this process shortly after Kavanaugh was suggested by Mitt Romney as a potential nominee. She never started when Bush nominated him to the federal court earlier and when obama won re election her need for therapy ended. In 36 years she can’t even produce a single witness to verify her account only affidavits from her husband and three friends who she told Kavanaughs name too but were not present. All witnesses present deny her all - think about that All. Now she is dragged into this mess with $200,000 on her go fund me in a day, media inquiries offering 5 figures for an interview and a future book deal. Sorry democrats but this reeks of a scam, reeks of a fake claim, and all done in such a timely special manner to post pone a nomination to a date post the next election.

Wake up America.
    Steve40th likes this.

Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links