Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute - Page 28
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute

This is a discussion on Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; I would say that an echo chamber is a place where people sit around and agree with each other. The responses are what makes it ...

Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
Like Tree270Likes

Thread: Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute

I would say that an echo chamber is a place where people sit around and agree with each other. The responses are what makes it an echo chamber.

If you broadcast the discussion, you have no control over who listen to it, and, therefore, no control over whether they agree with you or not. The possibility that the discussion might enrage, destroy or whatever else whoever listens to it is quite different from an echo chamber.

There's probably something like it in the broadcasting business, when the hosts lobs softballs to you all evening, but broadcasting it changes it to something other than an echo chamber.

I would also say that an echo chamber is called an ECHO chamber because the responses are predictable, and no response is possible on a broadcast show.

And finally, I'd say it's President Obama speaking, and he's hard to control.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    I would say that an echo chamber is a place where people sit around and agree with each other. The responses are what makes it an echo chamber.

If you broadcast the discussion, you have no control over who listen to it, and, therefore, no control over whether they agree with you or not. The possibility that the discussion might enrage, destroy or whatever else whoever listens to it is quite different from an echo chamber.

There's probably something like it in the broadcasting business, when the hosts lobs softballs to you all evening, but broadcasting it changes it to something other than an echo chamber.

I would also say that an echo chamber is called an ECHO chamber because the responses are predictable, and no response is possible on a broadcast show.

And finally, I'd say it's President Obama speaking, and he's hard to control.
    So by your standards FOX News is NOT an echo chamber?

As for former President Obama speaking I'd say he is rather easy to control. Just ask his puppet masters.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Rellgar and Robie like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    I'm saying, the same story was told in a link from Red. You dismissed it as not being from "the mainstream media", and then linked to an article(presumably from what you consider "the mainstream media") with the EXACT SAME STORY that you didn't bother to actually read.
    THAT is what I'm saying.
    What number any given accuser is has no relevance. The fact that all of these stories are coming out with zero evidence, zero corroborating witness testimony, and zero scrutiny, but you call him a gang rapist as if he's already been tried and convicted, is idiocy. What's worse, it isn't just little ol' insignificant Jammer, it's a whole movement of fellow idiots who've done the same thing.

Do me a favor Jam-man, and clear the air for us.
    Answer one question.
    Are you the left's "Idiot Grand Poobah"?
    C'mon, you can tell us. It'll be our little secret.
    This would be funny if not so tragically true @Kauboy . Millions of indoctrinated sheeple like J6 are buying into this charade. "The Sting" has nothing on this con game.
    Rellgar and Lowtechredneck like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    So by your standards FOX News is NOT an echo chamber?
    Yes, I'd say any broadcast, by definition, is not an echo chamber.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

BREAKING: Senate Judiciary Committee Interviewing 2 Men Who Believe They Had “Encounter” With Ford, NOT KAVANAUGH
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ett-kavanaugh/
    Rellgar and stowlin like this.

It's kinda WEIRD how Kavanaugh only "sexually assaulted" democrat women who hate our President, don't want Roe V. Wade to be overturned, voted for Hillary, are connected to Soros, lawyer is Michael Avanatti, AND came out only after the other stories failed- not at the same time.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    Yup. Touched by weirdos, not interested. In the mainstream media, I'll read it.

To quote President Obama, on My Next Guest Needs No Introduction, "...if you get your news from, say, FOX news, you're on a completely different planet than the rest of us." {applause}
    Echo this. President Obama, his minion media and his brainless followers are the scourge of this nation.
    RedLion likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

MSM has lost all credibility since they gave up their journalistic objectivity, integrity, and responsibility and traded those ideals in for their corporate masters agenda.
    Not only do they report their blatant bias, but also self-censor news that does not fit their agenda unless the news becomes so significant they cannot ignore it.

Maintain your objectivity, and critical thinking skills. See through the blatant bias, the fear mongering, find the facts and draw your own conclusions.

Not what some news outlet dictates to you to think.

EDIT: Pardon the thread drift, but I think this article points out to a degree of what I was saying: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ttle-our-minds

The last few lines say a lot:

As Pilger put it, “This is a seismic shift, with journalists policing the new ‘groupthink,’ as [Robert] Parry called it, dispensing myths and distractions, pursuing its enemies.”

In other words, Establishment journalism has shifted far afield from its traditional ideals of non-partisan, objective reporting and is instead vying for your mind to enlist it in its agenda to promote American interests abroad or one party or the other at home.

We can’t let them get away with it. Our minds are our own.
    Back to the OP, someone mentioned this is a conspiracy to deny Kavanaugh confirmation. Based on the fact Feinstein received the letter from Ford in July, but delayed till the last moment as a clearly political move.
    Last edited by WhatTheHeck; 09-27-2018 at 07:00 AM.
    Rellgar likes this.

Looks like you have one or two of these leftist educated idiots here on this forum also. If they are also preppers, I find that hard to believe. They are more likely just a troll and I have no use for such people.
    I believe kavanaugh to be beyond qualified. The reason the democratic party is acting so crazy is they have everything to lose. There party is no longer made up of liberals, its leftist of every flavor. There lies have fooled many liberals into believing they should be democrats. Remember that democrats are capable of anything and I mean anything! For there moto is "the ends justify the means" and its that Tyranical nature that our Constitution protects us from. Which is why democrats appose a Constitutionist Supreme Court Judge.
    RedLion likes this.

Looks like you have one or two of these leftist educated idiots here on this forum also. If they are also preppers, I find that hard to believe
    Definition of a liberal prepper...make sure someone else has everything you need in the event of an emergency.
    RedLion and stowlin like this.

Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links