Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute - Page 24
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute

This is a discussion on Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Now she wants more concessions, may not show up Thursday....

Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
Like Tree270Likes

Thread: Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute

Now she wants more concessions, may not show up Thursday.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    Gotta love a trained Judge who sets out to prove a negative. It's just so cute.

If it was MY name, and kids, being drug through the bs this poor mans family has been subjected too, I would SCREAM IM INNOCENT until the cows came home.
    I would have used YOUR, but I cant assume to be you, Do you have a son? If he was wrongly accused, would you just "be quiet"?
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Robie do you complement any of your male co-workers like that? such as "Randy, you look nice today" Or, "Bill, I like your cologne" "Jake your hair looks nice today" "that's some nice pants today Bob"
    Honestly...yes.

Nice suit...great shoes...fantastic tie.

Yup...when I was in the white-collar world...all the time.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Avenging your family is an interesting topic. My great grandfather killed two men that we know of in his life. One of them shot his hunting dog, the other one told his daughter she had a nice ass as he walked by. He gave the man a chance to apologize, when he refused, he shot him where he stood. The man was also born in 1858, so things were a little different back then. My point is, if family stuck together like that now, this country would be a far better place.

I am hopeful that the GOP is growing a pair. A Friday morning confirmation vote is scheduled for 9:30am.

BREAKING: Senate Judiciary Committee Schedules Friday Morning Vote on Kavanaugh
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-on-kavanaugh/
    Last edited by RedLion; 09-25-2018 at 06:49 PM.

Besides the obvious delaying, I now think they are scared to death about this sleez testifying. Where they once invited it, so much has happened to destroy her stories, I think now they wish she never happened.
    RedLion likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    Besides the obvious delaying, I now think they are scared to death about this sleez testifying. Where they once invited it, so much has happened to destroy her stories, I think now they wish she never happened.

that's EXACTLY why that letter was not submitted during the senate hearing >>>> even uber sleezy Booker & Harris didn't want their hands involved - there's going to sooooooooooo much repercussions next year >>>> if the GOP ever needed a rallying point to push this vote thru - the DNC has given it them - even Flakes won't be agreeing with these tactics ....
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute-42044934_1903147763065433_6474808458808918016_n.jpg
    RedLion and Lowtechredneck like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Predictable is correct. Vote on Kavanaugh as scheduled on Friday morning, confirm and get over with.

PREDICTABLE: Second Kavanaugh Accuser REFUSES to Speak Under Oath to Senate, REFUSES to Provide Statement Under Penalty of Perjury
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ty-of-perjury/

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Predictable is correct. Vote on Kavanaugh as scheduled on Friday morning, confirm and get over with.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ty-of-perjury/

THEN - the DNCers start the stall tactics for the final vote - by then there'll be 1,000s of "unheard" "survivors" of Kavanaugh's unquenchable sexual appetite ....

can't stop the process sooooo why not make the GOP look as bad as possible for the fall elections .....
    RedLion likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links