Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute - Page 18
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute

This is a discussion on Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Unfortunately the liberals are winning this one because the senate are too freakin chicken crap to tell her to stuff it. I am sick and ...

Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 416
Like Tree270Likes

Thread: Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute

  1. #171
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    371
    Unfortunately the liberals are winning this one because the senate are too freakin chicken crap to tell her to stuff it. I am sick and damn tired of liberal BS everywhere. Seems lately this site is being spammed by one in particular.

  2. #172
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    10,883
    Soooooo, they tar, feather, and run this guy out of town on a rail with nothing more then a 36 year old fuzzy recollection from a leftist college professor ( That makes sense ) from California ( Again, that makes sense ) who can't seem to remember much more then her name and that she is a democrat who hates Trump. She all of a sudden, in this day and this hour, decides she has been wronged! 36 years late. This woman ain't alone in this conspiracy. She has a lot of help from the Demonrats. Is this where we want this country to go?
    inceptor likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

  3. #173
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,489
    You'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to realize what's going on with the Judge Kavanaugh fiasco.

    I hope people are noticing what the overwhelming majority of democrats are doing and asking for. They are throwing the rule of law out the window.

    Just with this one case....they are coming out and saying...he is guilty...even before any kind of meeting to gather whatever facts are out there. When did that happen? When did we change from being innocent until proven guilty to...automatic guilt?

    The democrats want to upend a few basic rules when this meeting actually takes place.

    The accused speaks first? When did we ever let that happen?

    The accuser doesn't want the accused in the same room with her? Again, when did we ever allow the accused not face his accuser? Just total nonsense.

    When did we start allowing the accuser decide who was going to be the investigative agency...when and where the meeting will take place? Uh, never.

    This is how the liberals get more powerful...little by little, inch by inch...year after year. Very patient bunch.

    The evidence of what the democrats are trying to do, along with the folks doing it is overwhelming. I understand that just because the whole gang involved are political activists, wear vagina hats, march against Trump is not enough to convict them of anything but it sure makes the whole charade look nefarious...at best.

    This whole thing is just sickening.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

    “A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

    ― Will Durant

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #174
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,589
    High Noon (Pacific time) is when we find out if Grassley is in charge or the MSM & Democrats ...

  6. #175
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    10,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    You'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to realize what's going on with the Judge Kavanaugh fiasco.

    I hope people are noticing what the overwhelming majority of democrats are doing and asking for. They are throwing the rule of law out the window.

    Just with this one case....they are coming out and saying...he is guilty...even before any kind of meeting to gather whatever facts are out there. When did that happen? When did we change from being innocent until proven guilty to...automatic guilt?

    The democrats want to upend a few basic rules when this meeting actually takes place.

    The accused speaks first? When did we ever let that happen?

    The accuser doesn't want the accused in the same room with her? Again, when did we ever allow the accused not face his accuser? Just total nonsense.

    When did we start allowing the accuser decide who was going to be the investigative agency...when and where the meeting will take place? Uh, never.

    This is how the liberals get more powerful...little by little, inch by inch...year after year. Very patient bunch.

    The evidence of what the democrats are trying to do, along with the folks doing it is overwhelming. I understand that just because the whole gang involved are political activists, wear vagina hats, march against Trump is not enough to convict them of anything but it sure makes the whole charade look nefarious...at best.

    This whole thing is just sickening.
    Well stated my friend, well stated.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

  7. #176
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Is this where we want this country to go?
    Yes.

    I want her heard, I want her story listened to.

    On another topic, because of the reactions of the male republican senators, I want McConnell defeated the next time he runs. I'll have money available for anyone who runs against him.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

  8. #177
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,674

    Not A Court Of Law

    Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    You'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to realize what's going on with the Judge Kavanaugh fiasco.

    I hope people are noticing what the overwhelming majority of democrats are doing and asking for. They are throwing the rule of law out the window.

    Just with this one case....they are coming out and saying...he is guilty...even before any kind of meeting to gather whatever facts are out there.
    That's not even close. McConnell said she can testify, then we'll swear him in. He said we'll give her a fair trial, then we'll hang her. The dead opposite of your claim.

    McConnell has to go.

    No one is talking about guilt or innocence, because this isn't a court of law. You guys need to let go of all of that, change the burden of proof, relax the rules of evidence and act like we're bestowing a lifetime, irrevocable job as one of the most powerful people in the world.

    I could stomach him until this happened. I could choke him down and live with him, and watch him to see if he was telling the truth about Roe v. Wade.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    When did that happen? When did we change from being innocent until proven guilty to...automatic guilt?
    When we sat down to bestow a seat on the Supreme Court. He needs to prove himself to us, and folks who attempt rape need not apply. Because of that, we need to find out if that's what happened. We probably don't prosecute him, because of the statute of limitations, but if there's doubt, the burden of proof is on him, to prove himself worthy of this position. If he doesn't, we don't let him sit on the court.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    The democrats want to upend a few basic rules when this meeting actually takes place.

    The accused speaks first? When did we ever let that happen?

    The accuser doesn't want the accused in the same room with her? Again, when did we ever allow the accused not face his accuser? Just total nonsense.
    Not for this. You're thinking of a court of law. This isn't. This is a job interview, and he's failing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    This whole thing is just sickening.
    Yes, it is. I wish her the best of luck.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

  9. #178
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    Yes.

    I want her heard, I want her story listened to.

    On another topic, because of the reactions of the male republican senators, I want McConnell defeated the next time he runs. I'll have money available for anyone who runs against him.
    I do, too. I want her to explain how she knows nothing about the alleged incident except he did it.

    Reactions of the male Republican senators? What would those reactions be?

    Here's my reaction. I'm sick of the fact that the Democrats don't care about the constitution. I'm sick of their tired, old tactics and the fact that the Republicans don't clearly and in unison call them out on them. The Dems don't mind ruining someone's reputation in order to disrupt the process. They don't mind using someone who was a bing-drinking party slut to sully a spotless reputation. Feinstein doesn't mind holding information (false or not) in order to use it at its most effective political time.
    Furthermore, the sleazes in the Dem party don't mind being the most hypocritical creatures on the planet. Take, for example, Bill Clinton's offenses and Hillary Clinton's attacks on his accusers reputations. Oh, and isn't there a Democrat whose girlfriend is accusing him of physical and emotional abuse? Why aren't the Dems expelling him from D.C.?
    A Watchman and Prepared One like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  10. #179
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,674
    Constitution says that when a Supreme Court Justice dies, the president shall nominate a successor.

    Republicans aren't in a good position to talk about the constitution.

    It's not a spotless reputation.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

  11. #180
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    Constitution says that when a Supreme Court Justice dies, the president shall nominate a successor.

    Republicans aren't in a good position to talk about the constitution.

    It's not a spotless reputation.
    Thanx to Harry Reid & the Democrats ...

 

 
Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. The last minute Obama pardons are bad enough...
    By sideKahr in forum News & Links
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-17-2017, 06:08 AM
  2. Last minute Voting prep
    By Camel923 in forum Political News and Topics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-08-2016, 11:28 AM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-24-2015, 10:41 PM
  4. Last Minute Prep Meeting
    By Maine-Marine in forum General Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2015, 09:30 AM
  5. Last minute Prep Ideas.
    By AsteroidX in forum General Prepper and Survival Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 01:47 PM
Back to Top