Hillary Slips Up, Tweets Furious Screed Based On Debunked Kavanaugh Smear
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Hillary Slips Up, Tweets Furious Screed Based On Debunked Kavanaugh Smear within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Be on the look out for misinformation, or the omitted key words. In the following link, there are links within namely the Politico fact check, ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Hillary Slips Up, Tweets Furious Screed Based On Debunked Kavanaugh Smear

Be on the look out for misinformation, or the omitted key words.

In the following link, there are links within namely the Politico fact check, pointing out Kavanaugh's words were taken out of context.

Unfortunately, in this day and age of political divide, even those caught spreading misinformation, the damage is done. People will blindly believe.
    This can and has occurred on both sides.

Remain vigilant against misinformation.
    Maintain your critical thinking skills.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...avanaugh-smear

they know they are making it up when they say it. All they need to do is get it out there and it becomes fact. Hillary and her kind will never be held accountable for what they do.
    Have you heard the latest, Turmp wants all the black people to evacuate NC and SC so he can keep them from returning. He has withheld FEMA aid to ensure maximum damage.
    trump took all of FEMA's money and gave it to ICE.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Wait just a minute. You mean EVERYTHING you read on the internet IS NOT true? Oh boy.
    rstanek and Camel923 like this.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The are sure they have Kavanaugh now they found someone from High school . Some sexual misconduct complaint they are with holding name to protect her. She does however have a lawyer already

“I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court,” Feinstein said in her surprise statement. “That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities.”

"the letter was relayed to lawmakers by an individual affiliated with Stanford University and concerns an incident involving the 53-year-old Kavanaugh and a woman while they were in high school. According to two officials who spoke anonymously with the New York Times, the incident involved possible sexual misconduct between Kavanaugh and the woman. "

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...et-letter.html
    Last edited by Smitty901; 09-13-2018 at 03:18 PM.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I heard FEMA was short changed to fund the enforcement arm of the Democratic Party. Wait... isn’t that the Klan?
    Last edited by Camel923; 09-13-2018 at 04:30 PM.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheHeck View Post
    Be on the look out for misinformation, or the omitted key words.

In the following link, there are links within namely the Politico fact check, pointing out Kavanaugh's words were taken out of context.

Unfortunately, in this day and age of political divide, even those caught spreading misinformation, the damage is done. People will blindly believe.
    This can and has occurred on both sides.

Remain vigilant against misinformation.
    Maintain your critical thinking skills.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...avanaugh-smear

Birth control is just as bad as abortions as it's preventing the "clump of cells" or as good people would call it THE BABY the ability to grow. Even condoms is considered immoral in some religions such as the catholic church. Birth control is just as bad as the day after pill that does the same thing makes the womb not able to let the BABY grow. They all should be outlawed, and if Kavanaugh is on them pro-life then it's going to be a great day of restoring morality in this country when he is elected! Trump wasn't kidding about this MAGA stuff!!!! Can't wait! Outlaw abortions, day after pill, and birth control. I even say condoms should be illgeal as they go against the word of god, but I know so many don't live by God's law so not sure there is enough support for such a Godly law. But hey, a small victory is a good improvement!

Kavanaugh is on record as considering Roe v. Wade as settled law, and saying that it's up to congress to change it, not the court.

You should be glad abortion is legal. Otherwise, I'd have even more grandchildren to teach.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    You should be glad abortion is legal. Otherwise, I'd have even more grandchildren to teach.
    The fact that you don't understand exactly how grossly disturbing and twisted that statement is stands as a testament to your lack of humanity.
    inceptor, Denton, stowlin and 1 others like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Birth control is just as bad as abortions as it's preventing the "clump of cells" or as good people would call it THE BABY the ability to grow. Even condoms is considered immoral in some religions such as the catholic church. Birth control is just as bad as the day after pill that does the same thing makes the womb not able to let the BABY grow. They all should be outlawed, and if Kavanaugh is on them pro-life then it's going to be a great day of restoring morality in this country when he is elected! Trump wasn't kidding about this MAGA stuff!!!! Can't wait! Outlaw abortions, day after pill, and birth control. I even say condoms should be illgeal as they go against the word of god, but I know so many don't live by God's law so not sure there is enough support for such a Godly law. But hey, a small victory is a good improvement!
    Firstly, that isn't how birth control pills work AT ALL.
    Secondly, where does the Holy Bible address contraception of any kind?

Killing a formed life is murder. Blocking single cells from interacting is not. You kill more cells scratching your arm when you get an itch.
    Denton likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post

Allright …… Steven has found bigwheel's old cop confiscation stash again. Someone set up the intervention.
    Prepared One and Denton like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links