Fear - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Fear

This is a discussion on Fear within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by MikeTango Unfortunately, the ignore feature on this board is weak sauce! It allows you the pleasure of still seeing the ignored’s avatar ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Fear

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTango View Post
    Unfortunately, the ignore feature on this board is weak sauce! It allows you the pleasure of still seeing the ignored’s avatar and screen name and that they wrote something. Seriously, what’s the point? Would be so much nicer if ignoring someone actually made them disappear from your view COMPLETELY AND FOREVER!
    But I don't have to read his bubba-bait or deal with him. As you might guess, I have my share of enemies. I see them and they see me, but they don't infringe on my privacy or peace. I gave him the benfit of the doubt several times, debated like he was real member of this forum. All he wants to do is criticize and make snarky remarks.

When I see his avatar, but cannot see his BS, it warms me to know I do not have to read his insults, I've locked him out. And for a clod like that, being ignored is the worst punishment you can hand out.
    MikeTango likes this.

Fear sells.

Both the Washington Post and the New York Times were in serious dire straits prior to Trump getting elected.
    After the election, their sales have seen a upswing.

Of course they pander to their low information/no information base, and push blatant biased articles, stroking fear mongering.

The first two so called insider books, the first guy ran off a news cast after being pressed to verify his claims.
    His book was deemed tabloid. But I am sure he made a lot of money selling his book to those who cannot tell fact from fiction.

The second, she contradicted herself on tv news, and got a lot of push back for her heavily edited audio recordings.
    I am sure she made money too.

Bob Woodward, being of the old journalist guard, should carry some degree of weight.
    But until we see something more than anonymous sources, or real hard evidence of wrong doing, it is best to remain skeptical, maintain independent thought and critical thinking rather than just accepting it as truth.
    In this day and age of political divide, people out there will make up anything. Especially if there is money to be made.

Fear sells. A fool and his money are soon parted.

I bought copies for the family. One of my grandkids just called to ask who Bob Woodward is.

I enjoyed that conversation.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    I bought copies for the family. One of my grandkids just called to ask who Bob Woodward is.

I enjoyed that conversation.
    Great idea! Very smart prepping move. They dont take up too much room and will collect dust, then when SHTF they can be pulled out and used for toilet paper.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Kauboy likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

While wiping one's ass with a Kindle has certain ...entertainment... prospects, we also have a supply of TP. One of the few things I agreed needed to be sealed Visqueen.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Bob Woodward Has Been FBI Asset Since The 1970s

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...t-since-1970s/
    Sasquatch likes this.

The BIGGEST problem I have with the book is it's garbage that is not accurately disclaimed as being nothing but FICTION! Everything in the book is 100% LIES and FAKE NEWS that NEVER HAPPENED! Nobody would read it if everyone knew that it really was fiction!!! it's PATHIC and disgraceful! Shame in that Woodward he is nothing but a hillary supporter who just can't stand the fact that HILLARY LOST and TRUMP won. So he wants to defend his boyfriend HILLARY by trying to spread false facts as facts to TRY to make trump look bad.. but people are not dumb. People realize, that the fake witch hunt is lies, this book is lies, and all the other books ALSO LIES! Get over it people Trump won the election, support your president and stop being childish little snowflake babies who want to complain about loosing! MY GOD! GET OVER IT ALREADY!!! and let's MAGA!

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    I bought copies for the family.
    Called it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    ...as afflicted sufferers of TDS buy numerous copies to pump the sales and put forth their own work of fiction, that the American people actually believe this tripe.
    Sasquatch and Prepared One like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Super Moderator

"Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Well, I boiled it down to the basics. He might have the right to speak, but I am under no obligation to listen.

As you know, I get up very early, hit the gym, sip a little coffee, shower and get to the mall for some private time to settle my nerves. Then I go home, relaxed, focused and ready to polish. But being a the mall exposes me to every type of crazy, chest-thumper, angry black woman and con artist on the planet. I don't even see them anymore. It ain't worth the exposure to cortisol, and my hands have to be steady for work.

This is a good forum, and we have one clown. Not bad odds. And nobody forces us to play with him. Shun him, in time he'll go away.
    Chiefster23 and stowlin like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links