Fear - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Fear

This is a discussion on Fear within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by The Tourist Edit: Oh, and I put you on 'ignore.' Probably a wise move....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Fear

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Edit: Oh, and I put you on 'ignore.'
    Probably a wise move.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    I do know this, though: if it weren't for Woodward, we wouldn't be wasting time on this nonsense.
    FIFY

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Is Bob Woodtard still alive? Will miracles never cease? Is he the new incarnation of Dracula or something, because he never dies.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Bob Woodward is a has been. he is also a Trump hater. He was looking for some quick cash and he found it. maybe his old friend Clinton help withe some funds.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Bob Woodward is a has been. he is also a Trump hater. He was looking for some quick cash and he found it. maybe his old friend Clinton help withe some funds.
    He had a choice to make. He wanted something that would be fantastical and enthralling, and sell beaucoups of books.
    He could either write a non-fiction tell-all about the Clintons....
    or
    Keep the same number of holes he had, and write a fantasy story about Trump.

In the grand scheme, he probably chose wisely.
    inceptor likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Woodward's new Deep Throat >>>>>>

Fear-snitch.jpg
    Camel923 likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

All I need to know about Bob Woodward is...he's a studio prop on Morning Joe.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Most anti Trump claims turn out to be pure BS. Even if the book is pure as the driven snow as far as truth goes, I could care less. Looking at the results with cutting regulation and taxes, the growth of the economy. Imagine who much more would be accomplished if he actually did not have to not only fight the democrats, rinos, establishment, deep state, media and communists but he actually had really support from the GOP. And as long as he keeps government from squashing religious freedom, I do not give a hoot how many beautiful women he has bedded. Good for him at 70.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    They have a stand as you walk into B&N. You don't have to be a genius to know when a guy is creating a slant.

He used to be a hero, he stood against a President and his minions. Now he's a hack working for sheckles. He's trading his creds for a buck.

Edit: Oh, and I put you on 'ignore.' I think you're a simpleton and an unmitigated troll.
    Unfortunately, the ignore feature on this board is weak sauce! It allows you the pleasure of still seeing the ignored’s avatar and screen name and that they wrote something. Seriously, what’s the point? Would be so much nicer if ignoring someone actually made them disappear from your view COMPLETELY AND FOREVER!
    ekim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTango View Post
    Would be so much nicer if ignoring someone actually made them disappear from your view COMPLETELY AND FOREVER!
    If I don't want to read your trash, I just ignore your posts.

(My method is about self discipline, not software.)

Good luck!
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links