Ammo Sales - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Ammo Sales

This is a discussion on Ammo Sales within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; THE RANGE WITH THE VENDING MACHINE IS ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF FROM ME. PA LAW STATES THAT YOU MUST BE 18 TO BUY ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Ammo Sales

THE RANGE WITH THE VENDING MACHINE IS ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF FROM ME. PA LAW STATES THAT YOU MUST BE 18 TO BUY RIFLE OR SHOT GUN AMMO AND 21 TO BUY PISTOL AMMO. Sorry hit cap lock by accident.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Judging by the cigarette vending machines when I was growing up, if it's in a vending machine, there are no requirements to buy it.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

California politicians DO NOT CARE ABOUT PEOPLE. They care about money, votes and power (period).

If they cared about people's safety they would not be welcoming MS13 and other gangs in because "they're people too" and they would not be emptying the jails of rapists and murderers.

Think about this for a second. Whenever they enact some new gun control measure in CA they exempt themselves from it. So guns/bullets are bad for citizens but not for politicians?
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

I'm torn about one of those facets. I see a huge divide, across the country, between rich and poor.

For the bail thing, for the exact same offense, whatever it is, a rich man goes home in 12 hours, a poor man waits in jail.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    The vending machines are inside a gun range. They are not accessible to just anyone.

A NYT "journalist" running fast and loose with the facts? Say it ain't so. He probably moonlights for the Washington Post, too.
    Not uncommon for clearly biased newspapers to fail to mention all the facts.

Better to misinform, create hype, hysteria, and fear.

This is what happens when a newspaper loses its journalistic integrity, objectivity, and responsibility in the name of promoting a corporate agenda.
    Annie and Denton like this.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    I'm torn about one of those facets. I see a huge divide, across the country, between rich and poor.

For the bail thing, for the exact same offense, whatever it is, a rich man goes home in 12 hours, a poor man waits in jail.
    It is really simple.
    Let me break it down for you:
    1. Obey the law, and don't go places you ought not to
    2. By doing so, your chance of being arrested is .000001%
    3. If you are not arrested, you won't need bail

See, wasn't that simple?

I have never been arrested in my 70 years on this planet. I have never needed bail. I have never been in any more trouble with the law than a few traffic tickets.
    If I can do it, so can you.
    ekim, Denton and inceptor like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post

I'll be damned... We agree on something. What is that now... two things in total?

I've never understood the concept behind "bail". Sure, I know why it exists, and I get the procedure and whatnot. But I've never understood why a criminal awaiting trial can run around enjoying relatively legal freedom as long as he has the right amount of money, and another cannot.
    If justice is blind, why can her pockets be lined?
    Same crime warrants equal time. No bail!

(the unintentional rhyming is my gift to you)
    Annie, Prepared One and inceptor like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    I'll be damned... We agree on something. What is that now... two things in total?

I've never understood the concept behind "bail". Sure, I know why it exists, and I get the procedure and whatnot. But I've never understood why a criminal awaiting trial can run around enjoying relatively legal freedom as long as he has the right amount of money, and another cannot.

Money, money, money...

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post

Simple. Being arrested does not make you a criminal. Being convicted makes you a criminal - legally.
    Kauboy and A Watchman like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links