Hillary Running in 2020?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hillary Running in 2020?

This is a discussion on Hillary Running in 2020? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; She wouldn't. She couldn't. Can she? Will she? What do we need to do to get rid of this bitch? How big a stake through ...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Hillary Running in 2020?

3 Time Looser?

She wouldn't. She couldn't. Can she? Will she? What do we need to do to get rid of this bitch? How big a stake through the heart?

https://nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hil...o-run-in-2020/
    MisterMills357 likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Hillary Running in 2020?

Some folks think that she is. I have no doubt that she is demented enough to try again. What do you think and what do you think the affect will be if she did run?

The signs pile up: Hillary is running
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...s_running.html

Evidence suggests Hillary Clinton may be secretly getting ready to run again in 2020
    https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/07...m_campaign=DMS
    Prepared One and patrioteer like this.

Banned

She might could win because last time she won a lot more votes from people but the election group voted for trump

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I say let her try and be humiliated by not getting the demoncrat nomination...just saying. And yes she she could/would be that insane

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Smitty901 and cdell like this.

I just put posted on this same topic. We should combine the two. We certainly don't need two postings on this scary bitch.
    RedLion, Slippy, Sasquatch and 1 others like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TwoTimeTim View Post
    She might could win because last time she won a lot more votes from people but the election group voted for trump
    One thing to consider is that there are no more super delegates. If you recall, that was what put her over the top of Bernie.
    Robie likes this.

The thought of having to listen to this bitch campaign again just makes me tired all over.
    RedLion, Slippy, SGT E and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    The thought of having to listen to this bitch campaign again just makes me tired all over.
    I agree. Maybe Denton can roll my thread into yours, as you posted yours first.
    Prepared One likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    I agree. Maybe Denton can roll my thread into yours, as you posted yours first.
    Doesn't matter to me ole buddy, just didn't want to give the witch anymore space then needed. Does the term "go away and die" mean anything. All 3 of them could drop of the face of the earth as far as I am concerned.
    Slippy and Joe like this.

I hope she does run again, would improve the chances of a President Trump re-election. First I am not sure she could win the primary and second I think she would see FAR fewer votes than she did last time. I think people in the middle who were leery about Trump are feeling all the winning and would vote for him this time around. Plus I think she would lose a large amount of the black vote this time around too. There is a lot of black rebellion against the Dems right now. She might even see less of the female vote after he extreme feminist statements after the election.
    RedLion and Inor like this.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links