Hillary Running in 2020? - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hillary Running in 2020?

This is a discussion on Hillary Running in 2020? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by RedLion Can the Dems really be dumb enough to let the witch be their candidate again in 2020? https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...omination.html One can only ...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Hillary Running in 2020?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Can the Dems really be dumb enough to let the witch be their candidate again in 2020?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...omination.html
    One can only hope...
    RedLion, ekim and Denton like this.
    "Who is She that comes forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as a army set in battle array?"

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheHeck View Post
    As of now, who else is there who could actually win in 2020?
    The only other I would say who would have a realistic chance in winning would be Michele Obama.
    Oprah Winfrey? Seriously, she'd get a loot of votes.
    Denton likes this.
    "Who is She that comes forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as a army set in battle array?"

I don’t think she survives a primary seriously I mean she only beat Bernie because the party rigged it for her.
    Denton likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I could see Hillary walking to the 2020 elections, but I don't think she's run since I had acne.

I doubt that the DNC will allow her to run. There's younger communists coming up behind her, and they can run.
    Denton likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Joe

What has to be considered is money. She bought the democratic nomination the last time due to the fact that the party was broke. She still has loads of money and there are plenty of supporters who think she has the best chance. Personally I hope she runs again and gets slaughtered.
    RedLion, Denton and Prepared One like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    What has to be considered is money. She bought the democratic nomination the last time due to the fact that the party was broke. She still has loads of money and there are plenty of supporters who think she has the best chance. Personally I hope she runs again and gets slaughtered.
    Actually a point made in the link that I posted indicated that Hillary could have quite a bit of support as she is known to be a purveyor of favors for a price and she & Bill have already been paid millions to grant those favors if in power both domestically and globally.
    Denton, Prepared One and Joe like this.

The fact that I'm even commenting on this thread makes me sick... H O W could she possibly try running again. It's already been mentioned. She thinks it's owed to her. In her mind, we all owe her the white house. I have no idea what is brewing, but her and Bill are going on that 11 city tour soon. Something is in the works. I wonder if The Clinton's feel they are the democratic party. Between the Obama's, ACLU, ACORN and Valerie Jarrett... there is a lot of capable power to do whatever they need done. And they will use it without thinking twice. And that is something to be aware of.
    Denton likes this.
    Everybody seems to have a right, but who has any responsibility?

"It's better to keep your mouth closed and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" - Abe Lincoln

Break a leg …. no, I really mean break a leg.
    Denton likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

The witch is sick. She has some serious problems. Why would she want to bother being president?
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Well, it might be fun to see her in the White House and we can all insult her in Tweets and in FartBook. And due to her "preference," we can find numerous women she probably molested. Have you ever seen her birth certificate? And don't you find it odd--and actually communist--that Kim Jong Un and Hillary have the same tailor? I think they're even the same size.

The main problem will be for the FBI. No one there has the guts to investigate Prez Hillary.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Sponsored Links