Hillary Running in 2020? - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hillary Running in 2020?

This is a discussion on Hillary Running in 2020? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by RedLion Go away troll. I’ve had a few here bad talk me yet I haven’t told anyone to leave. Why must we ...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Hillary Running in 2020?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Go away troll.
    I’ve had a few here bad talk me yet I haven’t told anyone to leave. Why must we all agree ?

Why would trump invite Putin back into the G8 after he invaded another country ? How’s is that the right thing to do ?

It’s sunday and I went to church not to come here and do exactly the opposite of what Jesus would do. I hope everyone here has a good day. See you later.
    Last edited by TwoTimeTim; 07-08-2018 at 01:54 PM.

Super Moderator

*MOD NOTE* Threads have been merged. Okay gentlemen let's keep it civil and interesting. I don't want to have to come in here and bust some skulls. That would require me putting my beer down.

Also, a big thanks to @RedLion and @Prepared One for sharing the same brain.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 07-08-2018 at 02:32 PM.
    Denton, Annie, Slippy and 1 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoTimeTim View Post
    Maybe but it looks like Russia helped trump win. You know he tried to build trump buildings in Russia ? Trump and Putin are friends.
    Please research the history. Hillary is the one that handed Russia the Uranium deal and pocket millions from it. Facts no spin. It was Obama That told Putin I can be more flexible after the election. No one was suppose to hear that. report caught it on video.
    It was the DNC that invent the Trump Russia connection with millions of Dollars in fees. Home work pays off.
    Denton, Annie, Michael_Js and 1 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

She might could win because last time she won a lot more votes from people but the election group voted for trump
    What is the election group?
    Last edited by Bleach; 07-08-2018 at 04:14 PM.
    Annie likes this.

I’ve had a few here bad talk me yet I haven’t told anyone to leave. Why must we all agree ?

Why would trump invite Putin back into the G8 after he invaded another country ? How’s is that the right thing to do ?

It’s sunday and I went to church not to come here and do exactly the opposite of what Jesus would do. I hope everyone here has a good day. See you later.
    Two Time Tim sucked, sucks, and still sucks …. tell all of your friends.
    hawgrider, Denton, Bleach and 1 others like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Why did Prez Trump even attend the G8 Summit with the useless countries and their leaders he despises? - because he's a bizness man and has been dealing with that kind of situation all his life >>> you have to cox the snake out before you can cut off it's head .....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 07-08-2018 at 04:34 PM.
    Denton and Smitty901 like this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

I have not called for you to leave. I will encourage you to become informed. learn the Truth and not what is just repeated over and over on CNN and the others. Hillary 500 million plus in a Charity that has done nothing for those it claims to serve, yet she paid her self and Husband 100's of million to support the Charity . Now she she is paying her Daughter to manage making her rich while those it was to serve suffer. Fact no spin the truth is there for those that open their eyes.
    We make it to Church most Sundays not because we are prefect , but because we know we are sinners , trying to improve.
    Denton, A Watchman and Michael_Js like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    Why did Prez Trump even attend the G8 Summit with the useless countries and their leaders he despises? - because he's a bizness man and has been dealing with that kind of situation all his life >>> you have to cox the snake out before you can cut off it's head .....
    This is my favorite post freaking months!
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    I have not called for you to leave. I will encourage you to become informed. learn the Truth and not what is just repeated over and over on CNN and the others. Hillary 500 million plus in a Charity that has done nothing for those it claims to serve, yet she paid her self and Husband 100's of million to support the Charity . Now she she is paying her Daughter to manage making her rich while those it was to serve suffer. Fact no spin the truth is there for those that open their eyes.
    We make it to Church most Sundays not because we are prefect , but because we know we are sinners , trying to improve.
    He's just a troll, playing games. Seen a bunch of them. Later he'll post this:

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Bleach View Post
    He's just a troll, playing games. Seen a bunch of them. Later he'll post this:

Bet he doesn't. He is no longer with us.
    Turns out, he was a previously banned member. @azrancher has mad skills!
    Bleach, Inor, Slippy and 2 others like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links