Hillary Running in 2020? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hillary Running in 2020?

This is a discussion on Hillary Running in 2020? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; If she had the strength and energy for one rally every three days last time what makes one think she’d have more energy four years ...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: Hillary Running in 2020?

If she had the strength and energy for one rally every three days last time what makes one think she’d have more energy four years later? I’d actually like it since she’s obviously beatable and now has so much garbage to actually answer for, can you imagine these legit questions in a debate?

Do you have any regrets your campaign spent $9,000,000 on the fake Russian dossier about Trump?

How do you reconcile Russian investors donating $145 to your charitable foundation before signing off on uranium one?

Is it true that same foundation spent $3 million on Chelsea’s wedding and only 6-7% on charity%

It wouldn't matter. I know people that would vote for her still yet today.
    Just because I am peaceful does not mean I have forgotten how to be violent.
    If I am to die tonight I shall see that the night does not pass quietly.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Not a troll, a 12 Charlie)
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TwoTimeTim View Post
    She might could win because last time she won a lot more votes from people but the election group voted for trump
    You mean the 1,000,000 illegal votes in LA County CA alone? The other couple of million illegal votes in CA on top of that? The other illegal voting in Commie crapholes like Chicago, and Philly?
    Sasquatch likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by patrioteer View Post
    I hope she does run again, would improve the chances of a President Trump re-election. First I am not sure she could win the primary and second I think she would see FAR fewer votes than she did last time. I think people in the middle who were leery about Trump are feeling all the winning and would vote for him this time around. Plus I think she would lose a large amount of the black vote this time around too. There is a lot of black rebellion against the Dems right now. She might even see less of the female vote after he extreme feminist statements after the election.
    I am agree with all that you have said. I would add that Trump will gain in the Hispanic vote as well. The "legal" Hispanic vote that is.
    patrioteer likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    You mean the 1,000,000 illegal votes in LA County CA alone? The other couple of million illegal votes in CA on top of that? The other illegal voting in Commie crapholes like Chicago, and Philly?
    Maybe but it looks like Russia helped trump win. You know he tried to build trump buildings in Russia ? Trump and Putin are friends.

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    If she had the strength and energy for one rally every three days last time what makes one think she’d have more energy four years later? I’d actually like it since she’s obviously beatable and now has so much garbage to actually answer for, can you imagine these legit questions in a debate?

Do you have any regrets your campaign spent $9,000,000 on the fake Russian dossier about Trump?

How do you reconcile Russian investors donating $145 to your charitable foundation before signing off on uranium one?

Is it true that same foundation spent $3 million on Chelsea’s wedding and only 6-7% on charity%

Get a Dr like Dr Morell. Hitler’s personal physician. Just shooter her up with drug contains to keep her going.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YnkmQ0t48_0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YnkmQ0t48_0
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I just put posted on this same topic. We should combine the two. We certainly don't need two postings on this scary bitch.
    Nope; someone who hasn't forgotten his mod password will have to do it.

This is a good time to remind folks to make titles that describe the topic, though. I thought "Three Time Loser" was about some criminal going to prison for life due to the "Bitch Act."
    Slippy, Sasquatch and Prepared One like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Maybe but it looks like Russia helped trump win. You know he tried to build trump buildings in Russia ? Trump and Putin are friends.
    @Denton

Please forgive me for what I have not done...yet...Thanks!

Slip!

Super Moderator

She might could win because last time she won a lot more votes from people but the election group voted for trump
    She didn't get a lot more votes, and the electoral college is in place to make sure this nation isn't a democracy. It'll do its job, again.

I think people are seeing what Trump has accomplished and they know Globalist Hillary wouldn't have done any of it.

There's a reason people are leaving the Democrat Party.
    Robie, hawgrider and RedLion like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

The Good Cop

Hillary is as annoying as a turd that won't flush.
    She just keeps circling the bowl.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links