IG Report Today
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

IG Report Today

This is a discussion on IG Report Today within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; What do you expect? A lot of build up to this now 500 page plus report. The second of 5 reports from the IG. I ...

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: IG Report Today

IG Report Today

What do you expect? A lot of build up to this now 500 page plus report. The second of 5 reports from the IG. I am thinking that the delay is a sign that there has been quite a few redactions. More delaying in making the evidence of crimes public. Trump needs to order it & all supporting documents declassified and released asap. I think that we will know some interesting things in a couple of days, but the unfiltered truth will not be know for some time yet.

Katie has been waiting patientlyfor this report to drop. It’s reportedly a monster, numbering some 500 pages on the conduct of fired FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Director Andrew McCabe during the 2016 election. Three major investigations occurred during this period: the Hillary email probe, the Russian collusion probe, and the investigation into the Clinton Foundation.
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...re-ju-n2490624

What I expect, no, demand, is indictments and jail time for these criminals. I hope I live long enough.
    RedLion, Sasquatch and kanehbos like this.

Watered down. Cries of foul from DNC. RINO's will deny it. Pretty much going no where unless Session files charge. That will not happen. He will declare they need to review it. That will take 5 years.
    Gunn, MisterMills357 and kanehbos like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sideKahr View Post
    What I expect, no, demand, is indictments and jail time for these criminals. I hope I live long enough.
    Some of that is in the works, but how much and who beside McCabe, Comey, Stroyk, Baker and the Ohrs?
    MisterMills357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Some of that is in the works, but how much and who beside McCabe, Comey, Stroyk, Baker and the Ohrs?
    The Black Witch from Arkansas, ideally.
    RedLion, A Watchman and kanehbos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    What do you expect? A lot of build up to this now 500 page plus report. The second of 5 reports from the IG. I am thinking that the delay is a sign that there has been quite a few redactions. More delaying in making the evidence of crimes public. Trump needs to order it & all supporting documents declassified and released asap. I think that we will know some interesting things in a couple of days, but the unfiltered truth will not be know for some time yet.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...re-ju-n2490624
    I expect another school shooting or other false flag to distract the MSM.
    RedLion, MikeTango and kanehbos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sideKahr View Post
    The Black Witch from Arkansas, ideally.
    Of course. You, I and every other person with half a brain knows that the witch and Barry have eye ball deep in crimes that should be prosecuted, but I think that they both will avoid prison time.
    sideKahr and MisterMills357 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcom Renolds View Post
    You are probably right. One of the writers at "Extranos Alley" predicts more mass shootings as the mid-terms get closer. Also handy to distract the sheeple as needed.
    MikeTango and Malcom Renolds like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcom Renolds View Post
    Wouldn’t THAT be a coincidence!

School is out in most places though. Maybe it’ll be some good old workplace violence? Or the beginning of a long drawn out hostage situation?
    Malcom Renolds and kanehbos like this.

I do not want just firings, I want & expect indictments and prosecutions which I know are coming.....

Sessions Says More Firings Possible Following DOJ Report
    Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Wednesday that more firings are possible following the release of a forthcoming Department of Justice report of an investigation into the FBI’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

“If anyone else shows up in this report to have done something that requires termination we will do so,” Sessions told The Hill’s Buck Sexton.
    Sessions Says More Firings Possible Following DOJ Report | The Daily Caller
    Malcom Renolds and MikeTango like this.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links