IG Report Today - Page 12
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

IG Report Today

This is a discussion on IG Report Today within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by RedLion Also, if you are curious, there are the 35,000 sealed DOJ indictments (that have accumulated the past year) that are still ...

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: IG Report Today

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Also, if you are curious, there are the 35,000 sealed DOJ indictments (that have accumulated the past year) that are still unused, but ready to go. Some say that these could be in the hopper for child sex trading busts, in addition to Clinton/Obama related crimes yet to be put into motion.
    My my my...you are the optimist aren't you Redlion? I'm sorry, I have been apart of this thing called a government for 32 years.....I still got a few more teeth to put under my pillow before i start believing in justice happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    My my my...you are the optimist aren't you Redlion? I'm sorry, I have been apart of this thing called a government for 32 years.....I still got a few more teeth to put under my pillow before i start believing in justice happening.
    Actually I am a pessimist, but a pessimist that is actually quite optimistic on certain things. I also have many years in the military and as a federal employee. Too much corruption has occurred for it to be swept aside. Historic corruption with undisputable public proof that requires some heads to roll. Even Dems know this, but are delaying the inevitable as much as possible.
    Personally I find it quite disappointing that so many folks are so willing to just shrugs their shoulder at corruption and think that there is no hope.
    Last edited by RedLion; 06-18-2018 at 06:42 PM.

Actually I am a pessimist, but a pessimist that is actually quite optimistic on certain things. I also have many years in the military and as a federal employee. Too much corruption has occurred for it to be swept aside. Historic corruption with undisputable public proof that requires some heads to roll. Even Dems know this, but are delaying the inevitable as much as possible.
    Personally I find it quite disappointing that so many folks are so willing to just shrugs their shoulder at corruption and think that there is no hope.
    I wish you were right. I listen to some of this today as I rode. All it was was the same old crap. Mistakes were made . It was not intentional, no one really did anything wrong. I am concerned but there is nothing there ect. Today free passes were handed out just like the last report. The FBI among others has been and is a shadow government . They worked to try and prevent Trumps election then conspired to try and unseat him. Right now every one of them is laughing at the public.
    I saw a lot of stuff swept under the rug in the Military, some of it was the right some wrong ,some minor and some big stuff.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 06-18-2018 at 07:02 PM.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

you will now see how stupid your government perceives you as....try not to get too mad....they are more right than wrong on that part. people are week minded creatures.

A week is about all they can manage to mind.
    Last edited by Old SF Guy; 06-19-2018 at 01:20 PM.

When Clinton was impeached, I remember how the lawyers and he used words in such a way that they Hoodwinked everyone. Lawyers can be nasty liars, yet you think they told the truth. Its all words coming out their mouths, but their actions show what really happened. We know what happened. But we refuse to hold anyone accountable.

This right here in Both reports gives everyone a free pass. Even if charged they will walk into a hearing with this, case closed good by. Session had the fix in from the start.
    No bias in IG report.
    This is likely why Sessions went this route. He appointed Life long Democrat to do the reports. Knowing full well they would give everyone an out. While at the same time making it look like they did a real good job. That makes the report even better for the democrats to use. IG has offered the same pass to everyone Clinton got.
    Now that that is over back to trying to hang President Trump. Mueller matches on.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 06-19-2018 at 06:08 AM.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    you will now see how stupid your government perceives you as....try not to get too mad....they are more right than wrong on that part. people are week minded creatures.
    I am optimistic about people being indicted and convicted. I will not stress one way or another. I understand why you and others stick to believing that everyone will get away and nothing will happen, as it is the safe position to take. Much like believing that Trump would never be POTUS. There is unprecedented opportunity at the present time otherwise the swamp, lefties and others would not be working so hard to distract, stop and distort.

Horowitz will be in front of the House Oversight Committee today at 1000 est.

A joint committee from House Oversight and House Judiciary are conducting a hearing today at 10:00am EDT with DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz. Unlike the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing yesterday the House team has representatives far more knowledgeable of the issues. Hopefully, expertise will deliver better questions.

Members to watch: Jim Jordan, Trey Gowdy, Ron DeSantis, Mark Meadows, Louie Gohmert, John Ratcliffe, Matt Gaetz, Andy Biggs and Steve King. (list) and (list)
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...am-livestream/

Horowitz will be in front of the House Oversight Committee today at 1000 est.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...am-livestream/
    There was cause for concern , but no bias , nothing wrong was done errors in judgement maybe, Hillary did nothing wrong lets all lets go home and forget about all of this. Day over.

Soon the asking to testify will be compelled to testify.

Fired FBI Director James B. Comey refused to appear before Congress on Monday to talk about his handling of the Clinton email investigation, and his fired deputy, Andrew McCabe, asserted his Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination, Sen. Charles E. Grassley said.

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch also declined to show up for a major hearing where the Senate Judiciary Committee was looking into the inspector general’s report detailing major bungles in Mr. Comey’s handling of the Clinton investigation.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-pleads-fifth/

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links