IG Report Today - Page 11
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

IG Report Today

This is a discussion on IG Report Today within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; I do not know and nobody else here knows if anyone will get indicted. My best guess at this time is that at least a ...

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: IG Report Today

I do not know and nobody else here knows if anyone will get indicted. My best guess at this time is that at least a few will be indicted over this one single report related to the mishandling of the HRC email investigation.

And there you go today. No one really did anything wrong. No bias against Trump all is good done deal go home. Sessions man did just what he was suppose to.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Another large crime exposed by IG during his testimony.....

HUGE! Top Clinton Campaign Operative and AG Lynch Caught Exchanging “Highly Classified Material” During Election (VIDEO)
    During the testimony IG Horowitz admitted that top level Clinton 2016 campaign operative Amanda Renteria and Attorney General Loretta Lynch exchanged “highly classified material” with each other in 2016.

The “highly classified” material was so secret that Inspector General Michael Horowitz refused to talk about it during the Senate hearing on Monday.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...lection-video/
    Steve40th and Sasquatch like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

I best start seeing more of these.

Name:  41lxNE+71TL.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  22.1 KB
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Highly classified. That really means nothing as Highly is not in the language of classifications, confidential, secret or TS, for the most part.
    The media sensationalizes everything. I hope the guy Horiwitz and Sessions hired to run parallel in criminal findings is taken care of business.
    I want the history books to show something serious happened, not a huge cover up, which seems to be the weekly news..

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Another large crime exposed by IG during his testimony.....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...lection-video/
    Refused to talk about it. That means to touchy to even go after them. The BS never stops . it just gets deeper .Horowitz gave away free passes today.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

It is quite telling when he refused to testify because it would throw another ongoing investigation into doubt. Wonder which one that is?

Its police tape man...noyhing to see here...move along...nothng to see.
    RedLion likes this.

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    Ho hum, wonder what BS will come down the pike tomorrow, I’m pessimistic so I won’t be disappointed and pissed when nothing happens....truth be known, I’ll be both.....

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    It is quite telling when he refused to testify because it would throw another ongoing investigation into doubt. Wonder which one that is?

Its police tape man...noyhing to see here...move along...nothng to see.
    Horowitz has been working with John Huber on the DOJ investigation launched by Sessions since at least late last year. Huber's mandate is not quite known, but it is related to corruption in the last administration. Also there is a the Hillary Clinton email investigation reopened, a Uranium One investigation and Horowitz has at least two more investigation reports to complete on issues other than the one he testified today. Horowitz was also tasked with investigating Comey.

Also, if you are curious, there are the 35,000 sealed DOJ indictments (that have accumulated the past year) that are still unused, but ready to go. Some say that these could be in the hopper for child sex trading busts, in addition to Clinton/Obama related crimes yet to be put into motion.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links