Rape Trees a Product of Failed Liberal Policies
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Rape Trees a Product of Failed Liberal Policies within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; When you promote amnesty, free education, and even a minimum wage that enables one to send cash "home" to the south it creates an enormous ...

Like Tree10Likes
  • 4 Post By Ripon
  • 3 Post By Arklatex
  • 1 Post By Smitty901
  • 2 Post By Camel923

Thread: Rape Trees a Product of Failed Liberal Policies

When you promote amnesty, free education, and even a minimum wage that enables one to send cash "home" to the south it creates an enormous demand for the people south of our nation to come here. They will come here at nearly any cost.

Recently it's been reported the mules (they are called) who sale a ticket to America will force the women to submit to them and take the women who refuse forcefully raping them. They then hang the women's underwear on a tree creating "rape trees."

This horror is created by the left. Next time you see a democrat tell them this is the result of their policies. Next time you meet a republican like Rubio or one who promotes compromise with democrats for amnesty remind him how much he contributes to this horror.

I have read about this and did not connect the dots. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

So along with Entro virus ebola massive drug trade and gang rape what other wondrous things are the liberals encouraging with foolish policy.

Coyotes, cartels and liberals. They are the scum of our continent.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Ripon View Post
    When you promote amnesty, free education, and even a minimum wage that enables one to send cash "home" to the south it creates an enormous demand for the people south of our nation to come here. They will come here at nearly any cost.

Recently it's been reported the mules (they are called) who sale a ticket to America will force the women to submit to them and take the women who refuse forcefully raping them. They then hang the women's underwear on a tree creating "rape trees."

This horror is created by the left. Next time you see a democrat tell them this is the result of their policies. Next time you meet a republican like Rubio or one who promotes compromise with democrats for amnesty remind him how much he contributes to this horror.
    Liberals are the heart of most needless suffering.
    Ripon likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

First, liberalism is a mental disorder. Second, liberalism always produces the exact opposite of its stated intent. Just the way I see it.
    Denton and rice paddy daddy like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Last I knew, 70% of people taken south of the us border do not survive.

Anything out here is a matter of whether or not you can take it, unless there is a border gaurd, Dea or other person to make a difference. There most often is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripon View Post

I'm very much ANTI Illegal Immigration. First and foremost because of the human condition and suffering that comes with it. Primarily for the suffering that the immigrants must endure, but also secondarily what we have to put up with as a result - higher taxes, car insurance, crime, etc. The amount of suffering and poor treatment of the people is reason alone to stop encouraging them to come.

I try to explain this to people. I try to tell them about how the illegals are treated. Out here in Phoenix, we have dead bodies showing up in the desert all of the time. 99% are illegals that ran out of water or refused to suck a dick to get a half used bottle of Aquafina. I've explained the rape tree concept and the rape car (rail road box cars) where this happens to girls as young as 7 and 8. Even my conservative friends struggle to accept the concept that it is that bad.

But the Liberals I know.. They out right refuse and tell me to stop lying. Some even think that rainbow colored buses full of benevolent hippies are bringing them over and teaching them how to be vegans that love the Earth and abhor climate change. The level of psychedelic fantasy they exude almost borders on psychosis - the kind that people who talk to lawn mowers and toasters get.

Sure - I'd live to shower the world in love too, but I know someone would take advantage of that and corn-hole me during a group hug / cumbuyah session. And somehow that makes me the asshole.

Too many people are making decisions with their politics that they don't have to live with. You think illegal immigration is great? Go take a stroll south of Tucson and see what crops up.
    KG7NDC

The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we as a society lose that affinity we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    First, liberalism is a mental disorder. Second, liberalism always produces the exact opposite of its stated intent. Just the way I see it.
    But not of its actual intent.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    Samuel Adams

Sponsored Links