Voter ID in Wisconsin
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Voter ID in Wisconsin

This is a discussion on Voter ID in Wisconsin within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Mailed in my copy of ID to vote I vote absentee most of time because I am away. After long court fights our voter ID ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Voter ID in Wisconsin

Voter ID in Wisconsin

Mailed in my copy of ID to vote

I vote absentee most of time because I am away. After long court fights our voter ID law is in effect pending the US Supreme Court . I mailed my ID copy in today.
    Last several election we have had as many as 110% vote in some areas. So many over the numbers of voters they had to stop counting. While many that do not have the right to vote already have ID and vote anyway this should at least slow it down.
    Inor, AquaHull, paraquack and 1 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Mailed in my copy of ID to vote

I vote absentee most of time because I am away. After long court fights our voter ID law is in effect pending the US Supreme Court . I mailed my ID copy in today.
    Last several election we have had as many as 110% vote in some areas. So many over the numbers of voters they had to stop counting. While many that do not have the right to vote already have ID and vote anyway this should at least slow it down.
    Mrs Inor and I have a good friend that just moved from St Paul to Eau Claire, WI. He gives us regular updates about your state politics. You guys have some really good stuff happening in WI! I do not know how you are managing it because Madison is as crazy as Berkeley. But kudos for somehow starting to turn your state around.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Lets see if I have the liberal position clear: I have to show an ID to buy a car, open a bank account, use a credit card, buy alcohol or cigarettes, to buy a gun or carry one in public but not to vote? The most dangerous result of all that will steal yours and my liberty via fraud and anyone can participate as many times as they want.
    Slippy likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    Lets see if I have the liberal position clear: I have to show an ID to buy a car, open a bank account, use a credit card, buy alcohol or cigarettes, to buy a gun or carry one in public but not to vote? The most dangerous result of all that will steal yours and my liberty via fraud and anyone can participate as many times as they want.
    Almost you missed a few.
    You must show ID to vote in a UNION election
    You must show ID to get in the court house where they are trying to stop voter ID
    The lawyers that fly in to stop Voter ID need to show ID to fly in
    You need ID to get you government check
    ect.......
    We had a bunch caught last election voting several times none were charged by the liberal DA's .
    Slippy and Inor like this.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

Thanks for updating me. We could be busy all day if we wanted to be all inclusive. I think we agree that its lunacy to demand ID for all the things we have mentioned but to claim an exemption for voting.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Illinois Democrat Party motto: Vote early, vote often, even if you have to crawl out of your grave! Glad to Wis. is getting somewhere with ID requirements.
    7052 likes this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Bout time. Gee if you aren't responsible enough to have an ID maybe you shouldn't be able to vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Mrs Inor and I have a good friend that just moved from St Paul to Eau Claire, WI. He gives us regular updates about your state politics. You guys have some really good stuff happening in WI! I do not know how you are managing it because Madison is as crazy as Berkeley. But kudos for somehow starting to turn your state around.
    Courts and DA's stacked against us. They make rulings knowing they are unconstitutional . The liberal Chief Justice on state Supreme Court sits on it for a year or more.
    DA's refuse to charge Dems that open flaunt the law , but invent charges against Others . Yea it is a wild ride.
    Democrats block creating jobs then accuse the Governor and the press fails to mention the Dems part in it.
    Inor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Courts and DA's stacked against us. They make rulings knowing they are unconstitutional . The liberal Chief Justice on state Supreme Court sits on it for a year or more.
    DA's refuse to charge Dems that open flaunt the law , but invent charges against Others . Yea it is a wild ride.
    Democrats block creating jobs then accuse the Governor and the press fails to mention the Dems part in it.
    Yes, but have a decent Governor and you and people like you seem to be backing him up. If you all just keep doing what you are doing for a few more years, we win and they lose! I wish some of that attitude would flow west across the St Croix, but I am pretty sure MN is a lost cause.

We are about to re-elect a Governor that is so brain dead he literally cannot even string together a coherent sentence. That is NOT an exaggeration either. I have yet to see a campaign ad for Mark Dayton where he actually speaks that is not something cut from a news clip years ago. Regardless of politics, Mark Dayton is physically incapable of being Governor. I expect, a month or two after after he is re-elected, he will resign and pass the baton onto the next progressive retard.

We voted absentee in MN today. I will be out of town and Mrs Inor was with me at the time so she decided to vote too.

I thought of this post because the gal at the license place (where we vote) was very adamant that she could not look at our IDs. She even mentioned when she was signing the envelope certifying that we are who we say we are, that she really wasn't certifying anything since she was not allowed to look at our licenses. I mentioned to her that she should not talk too much about voter ID to us, since it has been a very sore subject with us since the Amendment failed the last election. She looked around, and gave us both a big ear to ear grin without saying a word.

P.S. Since our mayor is running uncontested, I voted for Mrs Inor for mayor. She later told me, she voted for me. Great minds think alike. :D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links