How did I do?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How did I do?

This is a discussion on How did I do? within the Pistols and Revolvers forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Picked up a Performance Center Shield 9mm with a ported barrell off a coworker tonight for 300 bucks. Right now a LGS has regular ones ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: How did I do?

How did I do?

Picked up a Performance Center Shield 9mm with a ported barrell off a coworker tonight for 300 bucks. Right now a LGS has regular ones for 299.99. Feel like I got a bargin.
    RedLion, Gunn, Denton and 3 others like this.
    Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Not too bad. Shields are very good and very popular. I have a Shield in .40.
    NotTooProudToHide likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Not too bad. Shields are very good and very popular. I have a Shield in .40.
    I was looking to get one in .40 but the LGS would only do 299.99 on the 9mm's. The .40's where closer to 350. When I looked at what the performance center shields where tagged at in store I felt good about it. After checking gunbroker I still feel good. I'm also getting a desantis iwb holster with it.
    Denton, RedLion and bigwheel like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I have the Performance Center Shield in 9mm on my radar as well as the Shield in 45. Both will be part of the family this year. You got a deal.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Good deal.

Run the M&P compacts instead of the Shields. For only an 1/8 inch more in width it has 12 rounds. Plus I can use the full size 17 round mags.

Nice job @NotTooProudToHide ! I like my Shields.

Comes down to did you get what you wanted at a price you were willing to pay. As for a ported barrel on a 9mm not something that would attract me but I can see where some may see it as a plus and value added.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Good deal.

Run the M&P compacts instead of the Shields. For only an 1/8 inch more in width it has 12 rounds. Plus I can use the full size 17 round mags.

I have a full size gen1 in .40 and love it. 2.0 compact in 9mm is on the radar but I'm going to have to save some more before I think about getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Comes down to did you get what you wanted at a price you were willing to pay. As for a ported barrel on a 9mm not something that would attract me but I can see where some may see it as a plus and value added.
    I really had no intention of buying a gun last night, it was one of those impulse things. I looked at what a new one cost and getting the upgraded one for the price of what a regular one seemed right. Kind of felt bad but he wants a new gun and from what he said the wife told him he had to sell one to buy one so I guess I scratched my itch and helped him with his.

Sounds like you came out on the good side of the deal...enjoy!
    When seconds count, help is minutes away...Support the Second Amendment!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links