The Glock Thread To End All Glock Threads - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The Glock Thread To End All Glock Threads

This is a discussion on The Glock Thread To End All Glock Threads within the Pistols and Revolvers forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Not shooting a Glock now but still enjoyed the post....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Glock Thread To End All Glock Threads

Not shooting a Glock now but still enjoyed the post.
    AnotherSOFSurvivor likes this.

(Slippy opens up his notebook entitled "REMINDER: Things to Get" and jots down G L O C K)
    AnotherSOFSurvivor and SGG like this.

I love Glocks. Ugly as sin, but they go BANG every time. Currently own 4. Very easy to work on. And thanks for an excellent post!
    AnotherSOFSurvivor and Slippy like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

But ..... their SO damn ugly!
    SGG, AnotherSOFSurvivor and Maol9 like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    (Slippy opens up his notebook entitled "REMINDER: Things to Get" and jots down G L O C K)
    Another page for Slippy's notebook: Things to consider "Friends don't let friends shoot Glocks."

@ Survivor Great Job and Post. Kudos sir. Apparently you want to 'Glock our World'
    Slippy and AnotherSOFSurvivor like this.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - 'Mad Dog' James Mattis - Call Sign 'Chaos'

"In the land of milk and honey you must put them on the table" - Steely Dan

The Glock Thread To End All Glock Threads-image1.jpeg
    A Watchman likes this.
    Announcing Our New web-site 100% CBD products
    Hidden Content

I wanted to sincerely thank everyone for their positive feedback, I have written a "technical document" such as this in quite a while as all of my correspondence for my new job is limited to email and process documentation, pleased to hear it was engaging and easy to follow.

I plan on doing follow-up posts and tutorials - I am going to experiment with some more modifications on my Glock pistols, and hopefully picking up some more to show the variations (I am hunting for a Glock 17L currently which is a Generation 3 Style). My next purchase will be for a Slide-Ride Optics Platform that are utilized in USPSA Open and IPSC guns, I have a Henning on order for my Witness Gold Team .38 Super (currently on-order too) and wanted to try the similar style on the Glock, instead of wasting almost $300 on the ALG Defense "6 Second Mount" (which is used by HRT, not by Army SMU) - or to get one that will need custom work done to it like the Carver/SJC/C-More mounts, I am getting a Cheapo Israeli MAKO (FAB Defense) Optics Mount that is only about 50 or so dollars.

I also plan on eventually experimenting with a Silencer on the Glock 43 since I have the threaded barrel anyway, I may even do a magwell and any other modification if there are enough requests for it - I want this to be a living, breathing resources.

Eventually, I will be doing a Series similar to this on CZ75s, Sig Sauer P226/228/229/M11 and the Berreta M9/92FS to serve as a modification/PMCS guide

Again, thanks for the positive feedback everyone
    A Watchman and Maol9 like this.

That's damn good! Thanks for sharing, I'm sure a lot of folks will benefit from your tutorial.
    AnotherSOFSurvivor likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links