Got a Pony :) oh screw you SF/CA
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Got a Pony :) oh screw you SF/CA within the Pistols and Revolvers forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; It is really sad an icon gun manufacturer like Colt can only sell two hand guns to California citizens right now: http://certguns.doj.ca.gov/safeguns_resp.asp You have to ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Got a Pony :) oh screw you SF/CA

It is really sad an icon gun manufacturer like Colt can only sell two hand guns to California citizens right now:
    http://certguns.doj.ca.gov/safeguns_resp.asp You have to select Colt from the drop down menu.
    One of the two is a Python Revolver they don't even make any more, and so the only one left is O4691 a Colt Commander 1991 model series 80. This gun wasn't on Buds Gun Shop list of CA firearms but it was in their inventory and after showing them the list they agreed to send it to a dealer in Marin. I have to wait ten days now before I can pick it up. My wife wanted to know why since it wasn't on my to do list of guns wanted. To which I could honestly say: Just because in January they'll say I can't. Besides I've wanted this in 9mm but I'll try the 45 first.

Congratulations. You will be receiving an awesome pistol. Enjoy.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

its not just colts, due to the micro stamping law slowly but surly we will see all the pistols all off the list. Remember our state can't find a way to ban guns so they are going for a defacto ban.

I am assuming your buying form Marin county arms, they are a good shop, and did not price gouge after sandy hook...
    stowlin likes this.
    Irish Diplomacy:
    The ability to tell a man to go to hell and have him looking forward to the trip.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Wow,governor Moon Beam let's you have guns! Savor the moment.
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

It will be an awesome day when CA ,Dc and maybe one or two other state have effectively out lawed personal protection. Along with all the pot you want the low life the gangsters and the like will all leave and head to those places and take most of tier crime with them.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Yes the shop in Novato has always been good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    its not just colts, due to the micro stamping law slowly but surly we will see all the pistols all off the list. Remember our state can't find a way to ban guns so they are going for a defacto ban.

I am assuming your buying form Marin county arms, they are a good shop, and did not price gouge after sandy hook...

My understanding is any change made to an existing gun will impose a demand for idiotic micro stamps. A process NYC tried and found absolutely no use for but demanded by CA with a license fee royalty to be paid to its inventor a rabid anti gun zealot.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post

I am so happy I don't live in CA . I would go nuts with there gun laws .
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    It is really sad an icon gun manufacturer like Colt can only sell two hand guns to California citizens right now:
    http://certguns.doj.ca.gov/safeguns_resp.asp You have to select Colt from the drop down menu.
    One of the two is a Python Revolver they don't even make any more, and so the only one left is O4691 a Colt Commander 1991 model series 80. This gun wasn't on Buds Gun Shop list of CA firearms but it was in their inventory and after showing them the list they agreed to send it to a dealer in Marin. I have to wait ten days now before I can pick it up. My wife wanted to know why since it wasn't on my to do list of guns wanted. To which I could honestly say: Just because in January they'll say I can't. Besides I've wanted this in 9mm but I'll try the 45 first.
    You really need to get out of CA. Just sail on out of there, dock your boat in Baltimore and live in PA. You can get whatever you want here, all of them over the counter. Except NFA, you will wait for those but atleast it's allowed and they are available. I pray and hope that this administration would get rid of all unconstitutional laws that are in place. Or better yet, lock up all those damn Democrats and throw away the key.
    stowlin and Prepared One like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 6811 View Post
    You really need to get out of CA. Just sail on out of there, dock your boat in Baltimore and live in PA. You can get whatever you want here, all of them over the counter. Except NFA, you will wait for those but atleast it's allowed and they are available. I pray and hope that this administration would get rid of all unconstitutional laws that are in place. Or better yet, lock up all those damn Democrats and throw away the key.
    Not much trump or anyone else out side CA can do. Maybe that is a good thing. It has been the States that have allowed us to keep our limited gun rights. Had it not been for some of the States refusal to go along with gun bans we would have lost them long ago. If CA wants a change they must make it. If not they must live with it. CA has a lot more issue than just gun laws.
    I left nothing in CA I ever need to go back for.
    inceptor likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links