Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Glock 41

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  M118LR 
#1 ·
Anyone have any experience with the Glock 41? As a longtime Glock 21 SF owner, I'm getting curious about the 41.

#5 ·
When I took my daughter to the range, I got to try all kinds of pistols because every guy there would come over and want my daughter to try their pistol. Could be a great Father Daughter outing.

Reactions: M118LR
#6 ·
Unfortunately, thing 3 that lives near the Gun Store is in a family way. She will shy away from lead,gunpowder, and solvents for awhile. But not being able to take her to the range for a few months is well worth the future of another Grandchild. I guess you might say that the people I like spending the most time with call me Grandpa.

#7 ·
if you have a glock 21 then what's the problem the 41 is just a longer barreled version?
I am confused -
45acp +5 inch barrel =optimum performance because that is the length it was designed for right?
all I can think is other than to you it is the coolest thing out there and must have it.
you already have a 21 has that not proven itself to you yet?

#8 ·
The 21 SF isn't a Gen 4. It hasn't got the redesigned spring setup or grip triangles.
Yes the extra barrel length is a performance plus.
When it comes to the coolest thing out there: I already have the Top End S&W 1911 Night Sighted etc, but cool hasn't replaced Combat Tupperware when it comes time to strap on the Duty Belt.
13 rounds of .45 ACP on tap at roughly the same carry weight just tips the scale to pure utilitarian boring polymer. (Who of thunk it)
But I was hoping that I wouldn't have to be "The Guinea Pig" that was the first kid on the block with the newest toy. Yes the competition folks are using it on the big circuit, but excellence on the one way range isn't quite the same as adequate on the two way range, if you get my meaning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.