Yikes- 9mm ammo
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Yikes- 9mm ammo

This is a discussion on Yikes- 9mm ammo within the Pistols and Revolvers forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; I haven't bought ammo in ages, as my prepper stockpile is pretty deep and I reload, but I was talking to a coworker about the ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Yikes- 9mm ammo

Yikes- 9mm ammo

I haven't bought ammo in ages, as my prepper stockpile is pretty deep and I reload, but I was talking to a coworker about the recent gun buying craze and all of the new first time gun owners. I decided to check my favorite ammo website ammoseek.com to check prices of 9mm.

Holy crap, lowest price these days is $25/box. Average seems about $30. I knew prices were up, but I had no idea they were up that much.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffh View Post
    I haven't bought ammo in ages, as my prepper stockpile is pretty deep and I reload, but I was talking to a coworker about the recent gun buying craze and all of the new first time gun owners. I decided to check my favorite ammo website ammoseek.com to check prices of 9mm.

Holy crap, lowest price these days is $25/box. Average seems about $30. I knew prices were up, but I had no idea they were up that much.
    5.56 ball is going for $1.00 a round if you can find it.
    jeffh, Denton, bigwheel and 1 others like this.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Average for 9MM is around $45.00 a box, IF you can find it.

Still get calls from dealers asking me to loan them ammo, all sorts!

I could go by a new house and car if I sold off just the ammo I have in stock.
    Slippy, Hemi45, Michael_Js and 3 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I've wondered if the way the anti-gunners will "control" gun owners is through ammunition availability.
    George Soros is Satan's blood relative.

I wonder how much if any is stored at the Nat guard amories about the various states?

OOPS, did I let the cat out of the bag??
    Last edited by 1skrewsloose; 10-22-2020 at 06:09 PM.
    I will not comply! Just leave me be! I do what I want.

I am in the middle of the road on this, folks that just realized the gravity of the situation I commend them, but they're a day late and a dollar short.
    I will not comply! Just leave me be! I do what I want.

I just locally bought 9mm Winchester 100 round box for $45, they had a bunch, I bought 10 boxes.
    Annie, ActionJackson and dwight55 like this.

I forget the senators name, I think he was from New York back in the late 80's 90's. He said we can't get rid of the second amendment but we can tax it out of existence or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
    I've wondered if the way the anti-gunners will "control" gun owners is through ammunition availability.
    Michael_Js and ActionJackson like this.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Quote Originally Posted by 1skrewsloose View Post
    I wonder how much if any is stored at the Nat guard amories about the various states?

OOPS, did I let the cat out of the bag??
    I don't know about other states, but, in Ma. there is a guard facility in Natick on Speen Street I think it is called USPFO.

There is a concrete bunker there with 6 foot thick walls and solid steel doors, it is filled with emergency ammunition for the state guard.

That is just small arms ammo, crew served weapon ammunition is stored in the new bunkers at the Devens south post.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 10-23-2020 at 06:54 AM. Reason: spelling, grammar

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
    Yes. Thats the best way to do it most likely . Similar to owning a car but not having any gas for it,

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links