Yikes- 9mm ammo - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Yikes- 9mm ammo

This is a discussion on Yikes- 9mm ammo within the Pistols and Revolvers forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Originally Posted by keith9365 I forget the senators name, I think he was from New York back in the late 80's 90's. He said we ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Yikes- 9mm ammo

Quote Originally Posted by keith9365 View Post
    I forget the senators name, I think he was from New York back in the late 80's 90's. He said we can't get rid of the second amendment but we can tax it out of existence or something like that.
    I think we could pay those taxes in led -- couldn't we?
    Slippy likes this.
    George Soros is Satan's blood relative.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Yes. Thats the best way to do it most likely . Similar to owning a car but not having any gas for it,
    I've never done any reloading but I'm going to put it towards the top of my priority list. I'm wondering if anyone has ever molded their own bullets our of fishing weights or some other kind of metals? We may have to really get creative down the road.

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
    I've wondered if the way the anti-gunners will "control" gun owners is through ammunition availability.

I have said for year that the left will tax ammo as a way to circumvent 2a. I’m surprised they haven’t done that yet but they will. CA has done it already.
    ActionJackson and inceptor like this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Ammo..

Roll your own. No shortage.

But I just did order more powder. And the powder prices have started to rise.
    Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Piratesailor View Post
    I have said for year that the left will tax ammo as a way to circumvent 2a. I’m surprised they haven’t done that yet but they will. CA has done it already.
    We may need to team up with pro-gun groups like the GOA (and others) to lobby our representatives in an effort to create protective laws against such anti-gun tactics. If the "Conservative" side of the aisles wins the House and the Senate and the Executive branch then we may have a great opportunity to have ammo included in the meaning and intent of the 2A (that that it isn't already included). What I'm saying is that we need to make it explicitly clear that the Libtard "suits" in D.C. are NOT to mess with our rights in any way, shape, or fashion.

Agreed.. doubt it would happen but I agree.
    ActionJackson likes this.
    Who is John Galt?

Well, I'll just go ahead and say it: If you haven't been stockpiling ammo in earnest when it was cheap and plentiful, you weren't paying attention. Come to my place to reload. I won't shake a finger.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by 1skrewsloose View Post
    I am in the middle of the road on this, folks that just realized the gravity of the situation I commend them, but they're a day late and a dollar short.
    Don't forget - new shooters and new gun owners are being minted every day.
    You were just starting out at one point in time too.

I've been at this for over 60 years, but what about the teenager who just got his first gun as a birthday gift?
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by StratMaster View Post
    Well, I'll just go ahead and say it: If you haven't been stockpiling ammo in earnest when it was cheap and plentiful, you weren't paying attention. Come to my place to reload. I won't shake a finger.
    I have thousands of rounds but have stopped target shooting since the prices have skyrocketed.
    StratMaster, jeffh and Elvis like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
    I have thousands of rounds but have stopped target shooting since the prices have skyrocketed.
    Agreed, but I think I'm going to clear a Saturday sometime soon and head to the range (outdoors) while the weather is still relatively good.
    ActionJackson likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links