Why the sudden love for 9 mm? - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Why the sudden love for 9 mm?

This is a discussion on Why the sudden love for 9 mm? within the Pistols and Revolvers forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Originally Posted by JoshL @ prep aredone..... I am not charging up the hill with just my 45. That said, at 60, I am not ...

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree283Likes

Thread: Why the sudden love for 9 mm?

Quote Originally Posted by JoshL View Post
    @prep aredone..... I am not charging up the hill with just my 45. That said, at 60, I am not charging up any damn hill.

Well.................unless there is a 21 year old blond bimbo with daddy issues and a 12 pack of beer up there. That was the funniest $hit I've read all week lmao
    HAHAHAHAAAA ....
    you win!!!!

I am not charging up the hill with just my 45. That said, at 60, I am not charging up any damn hill.

Well.................unless there is a 21 year old blond bimbo with daddy issues and a 12 pack of beer up there. [/QUOTE]

if she has a sister...... call me!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    I like my 30.06's, heck were raised on them. But the world does move on . If things go total upside down They will never make in range of anything they are using.
    Hell, my first centerfire rifle was given to me by my grandfather, brought it back from WW1, a 1917 US Eddystone.

Got that when I was 13??

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BamaDOC View Post
    I am not charging up the hill with just my 45. That said, at 60, I am not charging up any damn hill.

Well.................unless there is a 21 year old blond bimbo with daddy issues and a 12 pack of beer up there. :

After the charge, what, voyeur? while you're recovering??

Y'all have me rolling laughing my ass off!!! Funny group here!
    rice paddy daddy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    Hell, my first centerfire rifle was given to me by my grandfather, brought it back from WW1, a 1917 US Eddystone.

Got that when I was 13??
    When my second son was about that age I gave him a Remington 700 30.06.. He is 42 now still has it. He has taken deer with it for years. He dropped it off with me before heading to the Ukraine just so I could shoot it again.
    SOCOM42, inceptor and Michael_Js like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    After the charge, what, voyeur? while you're recovering??
    In my case it would be more like a stroll, and she better be damned worth it.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

[QUOTE=stevekozak;2028097]
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuck View Post
    I always refer people to watch this video.
    Was neighbor dispute guy on mower pulls gun other guy pulls shield 9mm puts 4 rounds center mass in guy on mower.
    Guy on mower gets up walks to house calls 911 lives. NO THANK YOU.... yes better than a stick but I'll stick to 45.

[/QUOT
    Uh, how certain are you about the COM? Getting hit three times 4 times in the chest, and getting hit 4 times COM are two very different things. I very much suspect there was no COM. The dude shooting at him clearly emptied his gun at him, and only managed to hit him 4 times. I suspect none of those 4 times was very close to vital organs. Firefighter.....
    That is just clip of the incident I followed the story when it happened the guy had 4 rnds center mass You can nitpick this story all you want but 4 shots center mass with a 45 don't care where he wouldn't have walked to the house.

[QUOTE=RubberDuck;2028385]
    Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    That is just clip of the incident I followed the story when it happened the guy had 4 rnds center mass You can nitpick this story all you want but 4 shots center mass with a 45 don't care where he wouldn't have walked to the house.
    That’s an unsupported assertion.
    stevekozak likes this.

30-06 is a great round. I used to hunt deer with it. I started at 12 years old with an 03A3. Now arthritis has me limited to 5.56 rifles and I can handle a few shots with an AK. If I had a range session with an 06, I wouldn’t be able to lift my arm for at least a week! Isn’t getting old great!!!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links