What Are You Carrying Today? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What Are You Carrying Today?

This is a discussion on What Are You Carrying Today? within the Pistols and Revolvers forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Originally Posted by soyer38301 Sr9c within reach, as is an ar and shotgun... Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk I have an SR9C and if ...

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree309Likes

Thread: What Are You Carrying Today?

Quote Originally Posted by soyer38301 View Post
    Sr9c within reach, as is an ar and shotgun...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I have an SR9C and if 15 or 10 rounds is what you want it is out standing. Easy shooter and dead on. They did a nice job of sizing the weapon for a double stack. SR9C with 10 round mag in it above a LC9s The SR9C go it right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What Are You Carrying Today?-rugerlc9ssr9c-3-.jpg  

New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    Oh, I have a 75B. I love it and, yes, it's amazingly accurate. It turns even me into a sharpshooter. But there's no possible way I could dress to conceal it, short of resorting to a burqa. I haven't even figured out a way to carry my Sig P238 on my body without it showing.
    Sure you could. It would be tough to do in hot weather, but in fall, winter and early spring it is quite easy. Just gotta have the right holster and dress right. I am not a big man (5'8" and 170lbs) and I can conceal my C75B and back up mags fairly easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    What in the world is that RoboCop-esque looking holster?
    The holster allows me to carry my Glock 17 with the rail master pro (light/laser combo) on. This is not possible with "regular" holsters. I like having the rail master on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Ruger LCP II in a Versacarry OWB holster with single spare mag pouch. I usually carry a S&W M&P Shield 9 in a Bianchi OWB cross-draw as well, but not today... no where near other people.
    Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart

9 MM Glock 43, one extra mag.
    Hornady critical defense ammo.
    RedLion and Hemi45 like this.

Pics of glock in holster. 1st one closed and secure. 2nd one with latch “flicked” open and ready to draw. Works well with practice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What Are You Carrying Today?-49c0a273-d914-4d3b-a070-c01a6657038f_1587155372223.jpeg  

What Are You Carrying Today?-1d084940-8f9c-429b-99fb-50fd9257e1cf_1587155441191.jpeg  

Kauboy and Prepared One like this.

S&W M&P Shield chambered in .40SW. Fobus OWB holster with 1 extra magazine.
    RedLion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Sure you could. It would be tough to do in hot weather, but in fall, winter and early spring it is quite easy. Just gotta have the right holster and dress right. I am not a big man (5'8" and 170lbs) and I can conceal my C75B and back up mags fairly easily.
    Yes, as I said, if I wore a burqa. I think I'm the authority on what works for me.
    RedLion and rice paddy daddy like this.

Only place I have went in three weeks is to walk the dog around the block. Still got my mouse gun in my pocket. Will strap on mr Sig if I go somewhere.
    RedLion likes this.

Rossi Rio Grande 410 lever shotgun this mornings patrol around the property. My new critter getter.

Of course at all times before I put my shirt on. The Kahr PM9 in a alien gear IWB holster and my trusty Kershaw knife.

Plus whatever might be layin around at this point in time.
    RedLion likes this.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links