What Are You Carrying Today? - Page 17
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What Are You Carrying Today?

This is a discussion on What Are You Carrying Today? within the Pistols and Revolvers forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Originally Posted by Smitty901 LC9S there is a gun and ammunition just in side the door way. And a big dog wandering in and out. ...

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
Like Tree325Likes

Thread: What Are You Carrying Today?

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    LC9S there is a gun and ammunition just in side the door way. And a big dog wandering in and out.
    That is the smallest gun I own and one of my favorites (what a trigger!). When I owned my Vulcan, I kept that gun in the lower cargo pocket of my riding pants in a Desantis Nemesis holster, so I could reach it without having to get under my jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Just peddled a deceased pals 9x19 at the behest of his Widow. Very good shape and in the box but shot a few times for 500 bucks...green laser on the bottom of the front. Still have the money in my pocket to give to her Wednesday. Do that sound fair or did somebody get hurt? Thanks.
    Sounds like everyone came out fine on that one, in the current market.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosierboy View Post
    Had a Hellcat IWB on my travels today...but there's always a KelTec 2000 and 200 rounds, folded up in the trunk...watching a ballgame on TV tonight with an LCP in my pocket.
    My Hellcats been getting the nod a lot for off duty carry. Other then that it’s the Glock 23. Not my first choice in model.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

LC9S there is a gun and ammunition just in side the door way. And a big dog wandering in and out.
    That, and a Kershaw OSO Sweet pocket knife, and almost forgot 1 spare mag.
    "A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still."- The wise words of Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    Good choice. The Gen 3 19 is my favorite Glock. I have multiples of that one.
    My previous was a Gen4. This one is a 3. The only thing I've found that I really miss from the 4 is the larger mag release. I can get used to this, but it feels so far away.
    Still a fine gun.
    stevekozak likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Today I’m carrying a 300 BLK pistol.

TMH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TenMileHunter View Post
    Today I’m carrying a 300 BLK pistol.

TMH

Front or rear pocket? joking an AR pretending to be a hand gun is pretty hard as a daily carry.
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

XDS 45 4". I'd carry 1911 but I have been carrying XD as my duty gun and wanna keep things the same.

Also carrying xds 4" gives me the ability to use xds 3.3 as my BUG (fits just right in a pocket) and use same mags. Granted when in IWB or OWB holster I have it as 6+1 with a 7 round spare mag. In pocket I have it as a 5+1 setup so that it fits better.

It's not much different in a way from a 1911 which in its original form was 7+1 and given a choice it would be my first choice.....

I have my LCP if I need something really small, or see a need to carry a third gun.

Front or rear pocket? joking an AR pretending to be a hand gun is pretty hard as a daily carry.
    Shoulder holster.
    JK

TMH

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Sponsored Links