Critical Duty vs Critical Defense - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Critical Duty vs Critical Defense

This is a discussion on Critical Duty vs Critical Defense within the Pistols and Revolvers forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy I carry Critical Defense in my .380 mainly because that is what the Ace Hardware in town stocks in ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Critical Duty vs Critical Defense

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    I carry Critical Defense in my .380 mainly because that is what the Ace Hardware in town stocks in that caliber.

I wish Remington would expand their Golden Saber line. The 125 grain .357 magnum consistently expands to .62 inch, and with adequate penetration.
    I really like Golden Sabers. I carry them in in my .357/.38 defensive revolvers and also prefer them in 124 grn 9mm +p. The design of the round feeds well in all of my pistols.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    I really like Golden Sabers. I carry them in in my .357/.38 defensive revolvers and also prefer them in 124 grn 9mm +p. The design of the round feeds well in all of my pistols.
    I’m going to check out the Remington site.
    I did not know they made them in 9MM. I have one pistol thus chambered, a Walther P-1, which is a post war P-38.
    I’ve been thinking about using it as a carry gun, much lighter than a 1911, and the Walther can be carried with a round in the chamber and safety off.
    In 38 and 357 they expand more than any other brand.i
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I use both as well, but also use other "Major Ammo Brand" ammo, such as Gold Dot. Personally, I do not think that there is a massive difference if the ammo is made by a reputable manufacturer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links