2020 Colt Python - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

2020 Colt Python

This is a discussion on 2020 Colt Python within the Pistols and Revolvers forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Originally Posted by Slippy $30 LARGE for a mutt!?!?!? Foiled again! Seriously, there are adoption programs for retired police and military dogs! Mind you since ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: 2020 Colt Python

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    $30 LARGE for a mutt!?!?!? Foiled again!

Seriously, there are adoption programs for retired police and military dogs!
    Mind you since malinois puppies fall in a 55 gallon drum of methamphetamine shortly after birth and ingest it all, they don't eat much so maybe you can recoup some of the costs that way
    Who dares, wins. 1st Para BN 1946 - 2010

Hi gang, first of apologies for taking such a long time with it. I had received my Python back quite some time ago. While it functioned slightly better it would not hold up and wasn't what it was supposed to be. I decided to send it in again. A while back I received "my" Colt Python, I say "my" Python because this is in my opinion not the piece I sent back to the factory. Sure the serial number is the same but like other Python owners I believe that Colt has been destroying the first runs and replacing them completely with newly manufactured Python's. Leading me to think that the entire first batch must be faulty.
    When time permitted it I have been shooting it and so far it has 600 ish rounds through it without fail and ultimately I am now satisfied with it though I wish it hadn't happened to begin with and that Colt would be honest and stick a note in there saying they took a newly manufactured Python and put mines serial number on it. All in all the pythons look like a good option from now on, if you feel like you specifically need a python and are willing to spend the money. Otherwise get a S&W 686.
    RedLion likes this.
    Who dares, wins. 1st Para BN 1946 - 2010

I'll stick with S&W, Taurus and Ruger.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The new one is way over priced but if a man wants to spend the money it is his to spend. They did have an issue with them . I have not heard it is has been corrected. I am sure colt will take care of it.
    I will stick with my Rugers.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Cant imagine such poor quality control. I lost interest in large bore wheel guns when i got issued my first SW 4506 in 89. Actually had to buy one then they gave me a free one later. It was just like shooting a Model 28 except the trigger pull got easier after the first shot and it held another round or two and the back spalsh wasnt quite so brutal. More of a loping thump than half a stick of dynamite on the duty loads. There was nothing not to love.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links