Reasonable reloads for civilian CCW? - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Reasonable reloads for civilian CCW?

This is a discussion on Reasonable reloads for civilian CCW? within the Pistols and Revolvers forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy Having been in harms way, I can tell you the whole “shot placement “ mantra goes right out the ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Reasonable reloads for civilian CCW?

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Having been in harms way, I can tell you the whole “shot placement “ mantra goes right out the window when the level of adrenaline in your body hits.
    That was my fear. During the mall shooting I didn't have to check my firearm, but I sure had to monitor my breath and pulse.

It was my wife who was the trooper. She got all of the women out of the bookstore and many off to their cars.

When I told her it was all over and I was going to get her to someplace safe, that's when her tears started...
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

The Good Cop

People read news stories of police shootings, where multiple cops fire 40 or so rounds and the perpetrator is only hit twice and wonder how can that be?
    1skrewsloose likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links