Womens' Survival Stories
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Womens' Survival Stories

This is a discussion on Womens' Survival Stories within the Pistols and Revolvers forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Although not often seen in the news, many women have stories of using or possessing a gun in their self defense. Women who found themselves ...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 3 Post By Annie
  • 1 Post By Denton
  • 3 Post By Annie
  • 4 Post By Marica

Thread: Womens' Survival Stories

Super Moderator

Womens' Survival Stories

Although not often seen in the news, many women have stories of using or possessing a gun in their self defense. Women who found themselves in very scary, life threatening situations and lived to share their stories.....
    Below are some stories to share with any ladies who perhaps wouldn't want a gun because it's dangerous or maybe feels she doesn't need it. But in dangerous situations, lives really have been saved simply by being prepared--with a gun.

https://thewellarmedwoman.com/tag/survival-stories/

Super Moderator

Very good article.

Being the "weaker sex," I can't imagine a woman not carrying so that she could live to tell the tale.
    Annie likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Very good article.

Being the "weaker sex," I can't imagine a woman not carrying so that she could live to tell the tale.
    Yeah, you just never know when your path is gonna cross with some crackhead or somebody who's off his crazy meds. And, I think it's a lot rarer, but it could be someone who's just plain evil crossing your path.

The school shooters have many young people scared of guns. It's up to the older generation to re-educate them about the importance of gun ownership.Green Lily and Jem were 'talking' about it here. Is there a national "Take your kid to the range" month? Maybe there should be. The ranges could give out discounts for young people. Maybe offer some classes in gun ownership, safety, state laws...Before you know it, these kid'll be voting. It's in our best interest to help them see the positive side to owning firearms.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Some folks say the most dangerous place in the world is between a Mama Bear and her cubs. It may be so. I’ve never met a Mama Bear, myself.

The most dangerous place I ever stood was between a cornered cat and an open door.

When a cat feels threatened, she gets away from the danger as quickly as she can. She doesn’t care what damage she inflicts on her way to safety, but she’s not interested in fighting for fighting’s sake. She does only as much as she needs to do in order to escape. She doesn’t deal in revenge. If she feels threatened, she simply leaves. Efficiently.

Until she needs to use them, her claws stay sheathed. She doesn’t go around threatening to maul people. She’s cuddly, she’s cozy, she likes to curl up next to a crackling fire on a cold winter’s day. She’s great company. But don’t try to trap her in a bad situation.

This site is about women and guns, not about cats. But in a way, it’s about the cornered cat in all of us. It’s about the determination to get away from an attacker if you need to. It’s about making the decision to say, “Not me. Not mine. Not today.” And it’s about the tools to make that decision stick.

Corneredcat.com

[The site may not open in Brave depending on your privacy settings.]
    Annie, Slippy, A Watchman and 1 others like this.

Sponsored Links