Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

AR500 Armor Black Friday special!!!

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Urinal Cake 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I heard about this deal from a video James Yeagar put out.

AR500 Armor is releasing two new plate carriers for Black Friday, and I just ordered mine.
Go to their site, and look for either "Veritas" or "Testudo" carriers.
They offer the base carriers with nothing for $44(Veritas) and $89(Testudo), or you can get both with an armor kit and mag pouches for $144(Veritas) and $175(Testudo).

I ordered the Veritas, plain Jane, no upgrades, and with shipping, the total came out to $156.
That's a plate carrier, 2x AR500 Flat 10x12 Level III plates, a pistol mag pouch, a rifle mag pouch, and a pistol holster. According to Yeagar's vid, the quality is outstanding for this price.
As he put it, if you've been looking to buy armor but haven't, you no longer have an excuse.

If the mods will allow, here's the link to their Black Friday promo page: https://www.ar500armor.com/promotions-sales.html
The Veritas and Testudo packages are on the first page, spots #1 and #3 using the default sort.
You can find the carriers alone further down at #9 and #11.

Lead time is reported to be two weeks.

Yeagar's vid, if you want to see an unboxing and a short phone chat with the AR500 armorer: (he gets the "50% off" part a little wrong)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.