Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Gun toting vests.

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  bigwheel 
#1 ·
Threatening to try to snag the oldest boy one for Christmas. Any thoughts or experience on what would be good and not cost an arm and a leg. Thanks. I have a one which I really like made by Coronado Leather out in Sunny CA...but it cost three hundred bucks and was trying to get out a bit cheaper than that. Notice Cabellas has that brand for 179 but they are part canvas..which I aint sure that is good or not. Thinking mabybe not.

#3 ·
The one I wear in the winter is this one. Which is the same one as worn by the President of the Hecks Angels supposedly. I love it to pieces. I can carry a small family of Vietnamese orphans in such of the secret pouchs..along with a gun..a pint of whiskey etc. lol. I may talk mama into springing for the big money and get him one like the big boys wear...lol. Had it in hand the day I retired about half a decade ago. No complaints thus far.
https://coronadoleather.com/products/v-rider-american-vest-v70

#4 ·
Well thanks a lot since yall are smart enough to trick me into finding the right stuff...lol So here ya go. Just pulled the trigger to get the oldest boy one with instructions do not open till Christmas. Think I might need one too. These only come in Brown or Tan and we picked tan so it would not clash with whichever color of brograns he might be sporting that day.

Coronado Antiqued Cognac Cowhide - Tall : Cabela's

#6 ·
Boy I used to know was a bouncer in the 70s, he had an old HEAVY leather vest with cuts and scrapes all over it. Claimed it thwarted more than one knife and a .22. Solid choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.