Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

How to have the Gloves by Hand?

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  User Name 
#1 ·
Hi
Simple problem... How to have the Gloves by Hand?
Is there any Solution to have heavy duty Glovey by Handy on a Chest rig or Leg rig?
Velcro Strap? The must be one Hand usable.
Thx

#3 ·
I mean for example on the Subway in the evening everything look normal until some drunken "insert some Stereotype" Guys show on and try make trouble. As an normal passenger its necessary to protect my self.
So I need to have my Cut resistant Gloves somewhere who I have quick access to them.
I carry my "normal" one in the big Pocket in my Shirt. The Cust resistant are to big and stiff to fit in.

#4 · (Edited)
Oh, I get it. Gloves that fit correctly are difficult to put on, as I'm sure you know. I really can't think of a way to get gloves on one-handed, unless they're suspended by a tether, and they fit loosely. Mountain climbers have that setup, but they use mittens, so that might not work for you.

When I was a firefighter I had the same problem with my stiff nomex gloves. No easy solution, I'm afraid.

#5 ·
i know there are some straps thinks like that:

problem with any thinks who on the hipp there are very hight and the arm must get a un natural positon.
I prepare thinks who are above my knee -> i get hang the are down and the are out of the line of sight
On a Chest rig/ Backpack Straps/ Shirt like my ordinary Pen for self defence.

#11 ·
I still use and used a carbineer not like the blue one in the post above the ones I use have a screw up and down keeper on the pivot point to keep what ever you attach from becoming unattached -so I hang my gloves on them by using the keep together clip on the gloves usually on my edc bag an old mapexpedition fat boy -keep in mind these are just heavy duty leather work gloves not fancy Kevlar ones cause I really don't see the point I am not grabbing a knife out of someone's hand I will take the knife from them but that only takes seconds and usually they don't even realize what just happened

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.