Prepper merchandise at gun shows - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Prepper merchandise at gun shows

This is a discussion on Prepper merchandise at gun shows within the Personal Protection, Gear, Mods, Accessories forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; I haven't seen any prepping gear at the shows here in CO....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Prepper merchandise at gun shows

I haven't seen any prepping gear at the shows here in CO.

Im started a bee honey nest

Went to the gun show in Lubbock,TX on Sunday. Usual stuff like outragous prices for anything AR or .223. But in the middle of it all was a lady with ammo boxes full of heirloom seeds. I visited with her a while. She seemed to know what she was talking about. I will post the company name later. She was doing seeds in a regional pack. This part of Texas is too dry to expect a lot of corn to grow with out irrigation. She added other plants that work better than others for this area. Next to her was a guy selling Berkley Filters. I had never seen or used one except on the web. I still don't know why they are $250 but at least he showed me how they work and what they can and can't do.

It seemed there were more people selling cammo gear, not just clothes. A lot of packs, frames, and bags. I went to sell some AR and AK mags. Everyone had some on their table for $50-$85 but no one was buying. I have 10 AR Thermold 30rd and 2 42rd AK mags for sale. I paid $20 for them last summer expecting to get another AR or AK but other things needed to be bought first. If anybody on here wants the AR's for 40ea send me a PM. The AK's are 50.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Prepping can be $$$ i need a second job lol

Here in nor cal, the gun show is a joke.
    Not kidding or exxagerating at all, I can go once and then come back 10 years later and it will be exactly the same. Overpriced junk.
    Additionally, its around $10 to get in and $10 parking.
    Lately there has been this push to abolish it because it is held in one of (if not THE) worst neighborhoods in San Francisco..hunters point.
    THEY argue that the guns are going straight from the show to the waiting hands of felons... ignorant politicians!
    Like we dont have a 10 day wait.
    Freedom Fighter
    Guns kill people like pencils make mistakes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links