My house
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My house

This is a discussion on My house within the Personal Protection, Gear, Mods, Accessories forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Hey Guys, My house is also my bunker. I have a full basement and stocked. I have 2 cameras set up in front of house ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: My house

My house

Hey Guys,

My house is also my bunker. I have a full basement and stocked. I have 2 cameras set up in front of house and back of house.

Ummm... I'm not trying to sound rude... but is there a point to this post? Were you wanting to start a buggin' in discussion, have someone try to evaluate risks still remaining (like no cameras on the sides..., or questioning where the camera feeds are..., or asking about access/egress to the basement.... ). Or... since you mentioned you are fully stocked, did you want to share your address so we know where to shop for supplies after SHTF? Just trying to figure this one out.
    yzingerr, shotlady and inceptor like this.
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." - George Mason (co-author of the Bill of Rights)
    "A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington
    "If guns don't make people safer...then why do world leaders have armed security?" - Author Unknown

The only thing you forgot to tell us is your address so we can check it out.
    shotlady, inceptor and GTGallop like this.
    Freedom Fighter
    Guns kill people like pencils make mistakes.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

lol

pictures or it didnt happen

GTGallop, Anthony and ozo like this.

Lemme see what we have here. You live somewhere in New Jersey near the NJ Shore. You have a house that has a basement, which is where everyone and their cousins all store their extra food. You have cameras in the front and back of your house. You equate a basement with a wooden (as in flammable) ceiling with a bunker. Gun control state. Wannabe and real thugs.

Security assessment = you will be able to sit in your basement next to your food and watch the looters come swarming in unopposed into your house upstairs. Or they will see your cameras, disable them or aim them at the sky with a tree branch, and you will be a sitting duck staring at a blank screen with a nice view of the stars or clouds, waiting to be overwhelmed. Rethink time.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPrepper View Post
    Hey Guys,

My house is also my bunker. I have a full basement and stocked. I have 2 cameras set up in front of house and back of house.

I gotta 60 story underground bunker with a 25 year supply of food and 50 exotic dancers all under 21 that want to keep me company and worship me.....My camera is broke

DUH!
    trainershawn and GTGallop like this.

I have a head cold today. Hope I'm not getting the flu....

Look guys im sorry i should of explained better..lol...Im starting to turn my basement into a bunker. New shelves, food etc. I just wanted some suggestions..??

Yes your right. Im sorry im a newbie, just asking questions. I will take any suggestions

ask and you shall revieve
    i found in my business and in my life a while back i never asked specific questions and never got specific answers. i also never noted whats inportant to me to refine my search for answers and kinda just groped a round in the dark all frustrated. i started with my end goal what do i think it should be and starte dasking questions how to get there and what other things i should consider...

what are your goals for your basesment. what purpose would you like it to serve for you? where are you at now with your basement transformation in reference to your goal ?
    have you gone on youtube to look at videos of other peoples basements to start forming an endresult youd like to see in your place?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links