In case you still need to buy a Christmas Gift...
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on In case you still need to buy a Christmas Gift... within the Personal Protection, Gear, Mods, Accessories forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; I thought you guys might like another potential Christmas gift idea.... Steering Column Holster And a pic.... And a quick message in the Spirit of ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By WoadWarrior
  • 2 Post By shotlady

Thread: In case you still need to buy a Christmas Gift...

I thought you guys might like another potential Christmas gift idea....

Steering Column Holster

And a pic....

In case you still need to buy a Christmas Gift...-steering-column-holster.jpg

And a quick message in the Spirit of Christmas....

In case you still need to buy a Christmas Gift...-christmas-message.jpg
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." - George Mason (co-author of the Bill of Rights)
    "A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington
    "If guns don't make people safer...then why do world leaders have armed security?" - Author Unknown

Semiramis started something big, The Pope even agrees now in his new book.

Super Moderator

that would look so sexy on the FJ.
    Always remember- there's a wealth around you

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I know... And it looks easier to draw when seat-belted than from a waist holster.
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." - George Mason (co-author of the Bill of Rights)
    "A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington
    "If guns don't make people safer...then why do world leaders have armed security?" - Author Unknown

ive liked those since i first saw one. in ca- id end up in the pokey. but it doesnt make me not want one!

Why? Are they illegal in CA? I'd think you could get away with arguing that your gun is "concealed" as it's hidden under the steering column (if you have a permit for concealed) or that it is "not concealed... just tucked out of the way... and safe from little kid fingers" in case you don't have a permit. You should win either way.

Unless... CA doesn't have open carry. Ahh.... what am I saying? It's CA.... they make you buy the fingernail clippers WITHOUT the nail file... because someone might hi-jack a plane with it.
    shotlady likes this.

yep exactly. ca loves to hate the gun owner. i had a neighbor crash my wine and cheese party yelling nra has blood on thier hands and we are gonna burn in hell. most of my guests arent gun owners, prolly and most likely dont know who the nra is. these people were professional guests. akward! i felt like the only person their that picked upon what he was saying. but gave no reaction.

Umm... did you shove a pistol in his face and walk him backwards from the party? And most liberals think NRA means Naughty Republican @ssholes.

I think you need to put up a sign that says "Attention Burglars... I'm armed and dangerous but my neighbor at (insert address) doesn't like or own guns... and I don't plan on aiding him if I hear him scream. Choose wisely!"

naw, my door mat says it all, my door is for your safety, not mine. think for a 2nd.
    inceptor and WoadWarrior like this.

Super Moderator

Everyone got silver.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Sponsored Links