So you've got your gun, and you're yelling "take that mutha bitches!!" and then you - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

So you've got your gun, and you're yelling "take that mutha bitches!!" and then you

This is a discussion on So you've got your gun, and you're yelling "take that mutha bitches!!" and then you within the Personal Protection, Gear, Mods, Accessories forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; In a Shtf scenario, I will use whatever I have that gives me the best option....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: So you've got your gun, and you're yelling "take that mutha bitches!!" and then you

In a Shtf scenario, I will use whatever I have that gives me the best option.
    Fuzzee likes this.

Where we'll feed your trespassing ass to the gators.
    Quote Originally Posted by mulle46 View Post
    In a Shtf scenario, I will use whatever I have that gives me the best option.
    So what do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by countdown View Post
    Here's the murse I have:

Fatboy's a good bag. I've never had the Jumbo, but still have my regular Fatboy and use it for a GHB.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzee View Post
    Thanks, I like Starbucks. I prefer my coffee with a burnt crusty flavor.

Back on subject though, I use the Active shooters bags because they work so well with a CCW. It's what I wear all the time and will be bugging out wearing as I feel it's better to be able to have a rig you can stash most of your gear with and go into a town or trading spot, concealed and more able to blend in as less of an open threat. Vests and LBE's are tough and support weight good, but can be cumbersome and longer to take off and put on. Great for standing a post, but not as versatile for many different users to adjust for and much more openly threatening to some in a more miltary appearance. I have them, used them in the Army also, but won't be bugging out with them on foot. In the vehicle, yes, with the rest of my extended gear, but if I have to go to ground they stay behind.

Thats the cleanest looking combat stuff I ever saw,

Super Moderator

Looks like I need to upgrade. My L.A. Police range bag looks absolutely ghetto compared to Maxpedition!

Call me metro, I do not care. I call it ready. So there!
    Fuzzee likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Besides, I gots a wife, I don't care what others think!
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by fedorthedog View Post
    Thats the cleanest looking combat stuff I ever saw,
    That's probably because it's not issue gear or used in combat everyday where it's carelessly thrown around. (except for the old guaze pouch) It's my personal owned BOB rig, taken camping and hiking. I'm not a 20 year old kid either with one finger up his nose and the other scratching his butt thinking about the new X-Box game, knowing if he breaks it, they'll replace it for him. I don't do much low crawling in the mud with it either and basically take it off and lean the back of it against a tree. That Vulture II is brand new though with only 1 trip out, same as the machete. Sorry to disappoint you if you like dirty, torn gear. Even when my gear gets dirty, I clean it when I get back and if it tears I either repair it or toss it. If I toss it than I'll replace it with something that won't tear. The Maxpedition isn't like that though. I also wash and wipe down my tools with oil thoroughly, knowing if I take care of them, they'll take care of me.

I have Garand clips in bandoleers, but I probably ain't going far.

I'm still deciding on a dedicated bob,get home bag, between voodoo tactical and 5.11 now. Atm, have a few generic bags loaded. I've considered the maxpedition murse for carry.

Lately, I've been considering ditching the med. ALICE for something from Eberlestock...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links