Concealed carry holster
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Concealed carry holster

This is a discussion on Concealed carry holster within the Personal Protection, Gear, Mods, Accessories forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Just curious as to what other use for their concealed holster. I don't like the way my current holster sits trying to get some ideas. ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Concealed carry holster

Super Moderator

Concealed carry holster

Just curious as to what other use for their concealed holster. I don't like the way my current holster sits trying to get some ideas. Thanks.
    nevrdun and Moonshinedave like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Best IWB Holster | Inside the Waistband | AlienGearHolsters

I have been using this one for a while. I like it, pretty comfy.

I couldn't not live without my Crossbreed Super Tuck in horse hide. Horse hide supposedly sheds fat boy sweat better than cow hide.
    CrossBreed® Holsters Super Tuck Deluxe IWB Concealed Carry Holster

In those situations where you got to be locked up and buttoned down tight with shirt tails in..or when wearing fuzzy gym shorts..smart carry is pretty hard to beat. Little harder to get it out but beats the heck out of leaving it in the car.

SmartCarry® | Quality Concealed Carry Gun Holsters
    Sasquatch likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I have a Nate Squared Tactical "Original Tuckable" that fits my Glock 19 and S&W Shield. It's extremely comfortable for IWB.
    I also have a few OWB paddle holsters; Blackhawk Serpa, Fobus, and an Uncle Mikes Reflex.
    I'm going to be picking up a Galco Fletch pretty soon.
    Want it before Jan. 1st... ya know, gotta get ready: Getting ready for open carry in God's Country
    Sasquatch likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

I generally carry with a tuck holster left front for a right hand draw. I find the very affordable Desantis tuck outstanding for me.
    Made of a split leather is soon forms to the weapon well due to you body heat and natural moisture . The cant is quick and easy to adjust to your needs. It also works well as an in the waist band without tucking. Just get better with time.
    Picture is when it was new had not really formed o weapon yet.

Concealed carry holster-sr9c-3-.jpg
    Sasquatch likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I changed my CC gun to a J-frame S&W 357. Which I use an inside the pocket holster with. Carried inside my jacket pocket with extra rounds on a strip clip. Works awesome, comfortable, easy to draw and works great for in the car with seat belt. 7-8 months out of the year it's cold here in WI so it may not work for someone in TX.

In the summer I use a Kahr 380 or 9mm in a wallet holster in my back pants pocket. Of course I always have a NAA 22 mag on a clip holster in my front pants pocket. There is a box of holsters in the gun room for many different guns and carry locations trying to find something that works, very frustrating and expensive. My point being that maybe a different smaller gun maybe the answer. I don't know how anyone can carry a gun IWB and call it comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH25 View Post
    Best IWB Holster | Inside the Waistband | AlienGearHolsters

I have been using this one for a while. I like it, pretty comfy.
    Agreed! I have been using teh same Alien Gear Cloak/Tuck 2 holster since I got my CCW. LOVE IT!
    Sasquatch and RUSH25 like this.

I use a pocket holster also, a Galco PHi58. It fits both of my preferred carry weapons, a Smith Model 37 snubbie and a Kahr PM9. In the proper environment, I look completely relaxed with my hand casually inside my pocket; but because my hand is already on the grips, I can draw faster than from any belt holster, I assure you.
    Slippy and Sasquatch like this.

I like the DeSantis leather holster for IWB and either Blackhawk or Fobus Paddle Holsters for OWB. I've got a drawer full of others and like these the best.

My dream is to one day have two long barreled Smith & Wessons .500 SW MAGNUM and wear them in a Cross Draw Leather Shoulder Rig!

Attachment 13949
    Sasquatch likes this.

For cool weather I could not do without my leather biker vest with the secret pockets..just like the one the President of the Hecks Angels wears. You can put a .50 cal long barreled hog leg on the left..if you got one.. and a pint of sour mash on the right. It balances out perfect.

Coronado Concealed-Carry Products - Designing and crafting premium leather goods since 1981
    Sasquatch likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links