Looking for a Hazmat suit...
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Looking for a Hazmat suit... within the Personal Protection, Gear, Mods, Accessories forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; I am looking to buy a Hazmat suit, however I don't know any good brands/places to buy them. My main needs with it are it ...

I am looking to buy a Hazmat suit, however I don't know any good brands/places to buy them. My main needs with it are it has to be strong enough to handle being brushed against trees/branches, won't rip if I am rolling around...etc. Anyone have any suggestions?
    "Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near".

- Revelation 1:3

Quote Originally Posted by not crazy yet View Post
    i am looking to buy a hazmat suit, however i don't know any good brands/places to buy them. My main needs with it are it has to be strong enough to handle being brushed against trees/branches, won't rip if i am rolling around...etc. Anyone have any suggestions?
    tyvek the house wrap people make some great disposable ones.

Sponsored Links