Free Stab Plate ?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Free Stab Plate ?

This is a discussion on Free Stab Plate ? within the Personal Protection, Gear, Mods, Accessories forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; So heres another freebie from the Aviation world, Im sure those with body armor think they are protected , But what about from Edged things ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Free Stab Plate ?

Free Stab Plate ?

So heres another freebie from the Aviation world, Im sure those with body armor think they are protected , But what about from Edged things such as broadheads? or knifes?

well im going to help you out. Tires.. lol yes tires

Any aviation maintenance shop will have lots of used aircraft tires , i have tried to stab a knife through these to no avail , And yes you can stab through them but im talking about a legit one hit as if being stabbed. so.. you cut a small rectangle from the tire and use is a a stab protection.

If you want a bit more piece of mind you can get a horse stall mat and cut that to its proper size . I have tested that with broadheads , Its not going through lol

I have not tested the tire with My bow and broadheads yet But I will and would be happy to post my results .

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_A&P_IA View Post
    So heres another freebie from the Aviation world, Im sure those with body armor think they are protected , But what about from Edged things such as broadheads? or knifes?

well im going to help you out. Tires.. lol yes tires

Any aviation maintenance shop will have lots of used aircraft tires , i have tried to stab a knife through these to no avail , And yes you can stab through them but im talking about a legit one hit as if being stabbed. so.. you cut a small rectangle from the tire and use is a a stab protection.

If you want a bit more piece of mind you can get a horse stall mat and cut that to its proper size . I have tested that with broadheads , Its not going through lol

I have not tested the tire with My bow and broadheads yet But I will and would be happy to post my results .
    I'm more concerned about .30 cal rounds.

Actually, I'm not concerned about anything.

I'll say this. I'm not going to be doing any three to five second rushes while wearing tire material. Dang, that's too heavy!
    inceptor likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

i agree , My intent was to spark the mind into thinking about non conventional materials
    Slippy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

i agree , My intent was to spark the mind into thinking about non conventional materials
    Careful not to sell items that could be considered stolen. Make darned sure that the boss will agree that any items you offer are salvage.
    Dr. Gregory House

im not selling anything lol. We cant give our tires away lol.
    Denton likes this.

im not selling anything lol. We cant give our tires away lol.
    Look at the bottom/right of a post and you'll see "reply with quote." Hit that and it'll show the post to which you are replying. Type under that text and then hit the reply button. That'll let the person to whom you are responding know that you responded to him.
    Dr. Gregory House

Cool thank you for that .

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Look at the bottom/right of a post and you'll see "reply with quote." Hit that and it'll show the post to which you are replying. Type under that text and then hit the reply button. That'll let the person to whom you are responding know that you responded to him.
    thank you for this

thank you for this
    BAM!! You got it!
    Dr. Gregory House

Thanks for the tips Jon!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links