My EDC

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My EDC

This is a discussion on My EDC within the Personal Protection, Gear, Mods, Accessories forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; My edc Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: My EDC

My EDC

My edc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Slippy, Crunch, Annie and 2 others like this.

Yeah, I used to do the same thing, but I got tired of carrying stuff I never used. I winnowed my EDC load down to a revolver, one HKS reload, a knife and a wallet. If I'm the driver that day I carry keys--if my wife drives I don't carry any keys at all. I just carry a little SW 640, and my wife clings to her 360PD. After all, we're just reading magazines not shooting up the transient Illinois riff-raff.
    Crunch likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Rural, low crime area, and work from home. A couple bandaids and a splinter remover in my wallet too.
    Annie, Slippy and Prepared One like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post

Rural, low crime area, and work from home. A couple bandaids and a splinter remover in my wallet too.
    Love the presentation, Crunch. Very Christmassy.
    Verba Bellum and Crunch like this.
    "Who is She that comes forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as a army set in battle array?"

All depends on the day, vehicle, weather, and what the plan for the day is. Always have at least one gun and a knife, could be 3 or more.

Today at the gun show carried a Kahr CM9 in my coat, Kahr P380 in back pants pocket wallet holster, NAA 22mag in clip holster in front pocket, Kershaw folder next to the NAA. Tomorrow cutting wood it could be a Glock 20 10mm in a tanker holster.
    Slippy likes this.

@Crunch, your load-out is very similar to mine. I do not know the exact model of your snubby, by my SW 640 comes in very close. I do rotate knives--depending on how big the thug is that chases me.

Since you are also a real blade "con-noisier," get some good polishing stones and stable little bench for polishing bevels. You make one slice and you'll be hooked.
    Crunch likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

This stuff is looking sorta similar. Heres my gettting out of the house rig...but I forgot a charged up double banger ammo pouch that goes with it.
    My EDC-edc.jpg
    Slippy, Inor, Prepared One and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    This stuff is looking sorta similar. Heres my gettting out of the house rig...but I forgot a charged up double banger ammo pouch that goes with it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDC.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	102235
    A pack of heaters, a box of snoose and a Lexus! You da mang!!! The next time I am in Tejas, we are going out for one hell of a night on the town on my client's dime!
    bigwheel likes this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

You rookies and your cell-phone pix.

Slippy and Crunch like this.
    I try not to make plans much. The word 'premeditated' would get tossed around in court.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    A pack of heaters, a box of snoose and a Lexus! You da mang!!! The next time I am in Tejas, we are going out for one hell of a night on the town on my client's dime!
    Well you would certainly be as welcome as the flowers in May around here. Anytime you happen to stumble past DFW airport some dear old chums and I hang at this place which is about five mins away from 11 A till 2 P..each Weds and Friday. Weds is Wings and Mexican Platters..Friday is Catfish. Happy hour all the time. 3 buck Crown and down on Weds.
    Bronco's Sports Bar and Grill
    My EDC-broncos.jpg
    Last edited by bigwheel; 12-28-2019 at 09:34 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links