I bought a new flannel shirt.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on I bought a new flannel shirt. within the Personal Protection, Gear, Mods, Accessories forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Now, why is this important? Well, not all of the members here live in Florida, but we all swim in a sea of deviants. I ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: I bought a new flannel shirt.

Now, why is this important? Well, not all of the members here live in Florida, but we all swim in a sea of deviants. I know that Madison has been known as an "easy city," but that moniker is old news. Our idiots go back and forth to see the Chicago idiots, and they are brazen enough to do business openly in the mall food court.

Two things pertain here. First is my age. I'll be 70 within a few months and I get cold now where I never did before. I used to traverse Wisconsin winters in a light autumn jacket, but in today's world I wear quilted flannel.

Sooner or later I'm going to look up and see something a banger won't wanted discussed in an open court and I'm going to have to act or run immediately.

I have found I can sit with my arms folded and keep one hand on the butt of an SW revolver. Yes, I can do that and finish a Clancy novel at the same time. I think it's been three weeks since I saw a uniformed officer walking the mall...

Oh, and guys my age all say the same thing, that is, "Enjoy the mall, just take your wife and leave before 3:00PM..."

I bought a new flannel shirt.-dsc02990.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I bought a new flannel shirt.-dsc02989.jpg  

I bought a new flannel shirt.-dsc02989.jpg  

Last edited by The Tourist; 11-16-2019 at 03:08 PM.
    Annie likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

OK you crazy old man, I've told you before and I'll say it one more dang time, "STAY OUT THE DAMN MALL".

Your friend,

Slippy
    Prepared One likes this.

I think about 500 over 70 Wisconsin men and women should occupy the Mall. Dance to polka music and run the gang members out.
    rice paddy daddy and Slippy like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    I think about 500 over 70 Wisconsin men and women should occupy the Mall. Dance to polka music and run the gang members out.
    @Smitty901, well, guy, I can attest to the fact that a 70 year old boomer looks like a guy in his early fifties. I don't walk all bent over, I lift as much weight as I ever could and wear the same size pants as I did as a smarmy 22 year old biker. The only thing that has changed is all this gray hair.

The reason is simple. I think boomers were the first ones that changed the habits of their generation. I don't see boomers smoking cigarettes, or downing shot after shot in a saloon. No, but I see them at the gym, and even then I cannot reliably peg their ages.

If anything, it's the boomer grandchildren that are the real generational disappointments. You should see those buffoons pick up a weight of any size. First time, every time, the weight lands on their foot...

Mighty spiffy threads right there. Congrats. I been getting blessed with all kinds of cool winter flannel stuff. Just got a high dollar plaid coat fur lined with a hoodie if anybody needs to knock over any 7-11 stores as do the angry democrats. It came mail order with Amazon. Its warm as toast and fits nicely over hte top of my leather biker gun toting..ASP and pepper vest the same as the president of the hells angles wears.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GT4Z65Z...ter_B07XDC5X18.
    Last edited by bigwheel; 11-16-2019 at 04:42 PM.

Oh, bigwheel, you should try this shirt on! Oy, vey, my wife just bought mine at Costco and it can do everything!

Oh, it also keeps you toasty warm, and I'm the kind of guy who hates to wear layer upon layer of stuff when a singular superior shirt or jacket does the job and allows me to hand-shift that big F-150. Oh, in the old days I did sit on the shirt tails and wound up finding "reverse" by accident...

I would also point out those huge pockets if you CCW. Plenty of room and perfect for a hammerless revolver like my SW. The world has gone to hell in a handbasket, but that doesn't mean a biker shouldn't have nice threads...
    bigwheel likes this.

I can carry a family of Vietnamese Orphans in the huge secret pockets on the Biker Vest and no one would ever know.
    Slippy likes this.

Well, . . . if I can't put a 1911 in it, . . . might as well stay at home.

I've had vests, jackets, etc, . . . supposed to be comfy, usable, capable, etc., . . . ain't found one yet, . . . gave most of em away so I wouldn't be tempted to use the dang things.

I have IWB and OWB holsters which I definitely prefer, . . .

But then again, . . . different horses is what makes an interesting horse race.

AND, . . . that is one good lookin' flannel shirt, . . .

May God bless,
    Dwight
    bigwheel likes this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

does it have a knife holder?
    bigwheel likes this.
    Be a Berean

Good for you and I like the shirt, now tell your wife to fork over the cash for another pair of jeans. You've earned it.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links