I bought a new flannel shirt. - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I bought a new flannel shirt.

This is a discussion on I bought a new flannel shirt. within the Personal Protection, Gear, Mods, Accessories forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Originally Posted by Slippy Wonder what happened to @ The Tourist ? I seem to recall him saying he had a surgery scheduled? I sure ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: I bought a new flannel shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Wonder what happened to @The Tourist ?

I seem to recall him saying he had a surgery scheduled?

I sure hope he didn't get into a scuffle with some "teens" at the mall or some such nonsense. Anybody heard from the old fella?
    Last I read Inor tore into him ... but maybe he is just resharpening all the knives, huh?
    Slippy likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Wonder if he and Annie are at the mall picking out furniture? Not sure its reciprocal but he seems pretty madly in love with her..or maybe they just both have a knife fetish. Who knows?
    A Watchman and Slippy like this.

No, guys, it's not that serious. As a younger man I dressed down all criticism, but I'm 70 now. I've even had the privilege of hearing myself on tape as a young turk, you ought to listen to any of yours if they exist. You'll hide in your bedroom for months.

If tempers flare in a hobbyist forum it's best just to let it go. If you get the last word in on a dispute, what have you really "won"?
    Slippy, A Watchman and Smitty901 like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links