I bought a new flannel shirt. - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I bought a new flannel shirt.

This is a discussion on I bought a new flannel shirt. within the Personal Protection, Gear, Mods, Accessories forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Originally Posted by dwight55 Well, . . . if I can't put a 1911 in it, . . . might as well stay at home. ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: I bought a new flannel shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    Well, . . . if I can't put a 1911 in it, . . . might as well stay at home.

I've had vests, jackets, etc, . . . supposed to be comfy, usable, capable, etc., . . . ain't found one yet, . . . gave most of em away so I wouldn't be tempted to use the dang things.

I have IWB and OWB holsters which I definitely prefer, . . .

But then again, . . . different horses is what makes an interesting horse race.

AND, . . . that is one good lookin' flannel shirt, . . .

May God bless,
    Dwight
    I have worn this vest in cool weather for 10 years. I love it. You an carry four or five 1911 trotline weights in there if you want. lol.
    https://coronadoleather.com/products...rican-vest-v70
    dwight55 likes this.

I don't leave the house unless I'm wearing my jean vest. Lots of pockets and secret places to stash your stash of 1911 magazines.

Oh, and sometimes I have a knife or three. Hard to grow up near Silver Spring in Milwaukee without learning how to carry a knife under the teachers' collective noses.
    dwight55 and bigwheel like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

I keeps my little super Sharp Kershaw closed and ready to cut something in my pocket. Funny but my cool biker vest has a special long skinny inside pocket just at the right spot to store my new ASP intermediate impact weapon. It fits perfect. You should get. They pose as survival tools on Amazon and cost fifteen bucks. Cant wait to find some critter that needs whacking with that thing. You should get one. In a knife fight dont fight with the knife. Hit their hand with your survival tool and stab em with your other hand. There ya go.
    https://www.amazon.com/GOOBOI-23_inc...2C169&sr=8-127

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Hello, why in the HELL would you go to a mall that is dangerous enough to have to "hold your pistol"????
    I carry, have been religuosly, since I got my rights restored, but I damned sure aint sitting around somewhere "waiting" for shit to go down?
    You need a new book store...
    Slippy and 1skrewsloose like this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    Hello, why in the HELL would you go to a mall that is dangerous enough to have to "hold your pistol"????
    If you ever come to Madison, Wisconsin you'll easily recognize our plight when entering The East Towne Mall.

The only cafe' in the entire mall with baristas and semi-quality coffee directly abuts the food court. And to top it off, the way into the cafe' from the court is doorway easily +20 feet wide.

Now, one of the most bizarre issues with the food court is that it is the haunt of several gang bangers and ethnic wannabees. It usually starts with yelling and a chair being thrown. This condition is for minor punks, but the real-deal bangers are armed. One of them shot himself in the leg, finally demonstrating to the "aging hippies" in the crowd that these Chicago flotsam are indeed armed.

Even Madison is part of Wisconsin and has CCW rights to law abiding citizens. My wife and I have valid CCW permits and I carry my card everyday while I still cannot find my Rosary. I mention this because the new libtard representatives believe that they can turn back the clock to 1968 and make Madison akin to Woodstock's peace and love. Those were the days when not many were armed and everyone rode the city buses.

So, my wife and I are faced with a conundrum. We can either use our CCW rights to stay alive or let the simple presence of bangers and drug dealers drive us out of the mall. We have decided to keep our heads on a swivel and if pressed we will return violence with violence.

Crappy choices, I'll admit.
    Last edited by The Tourist; 11-19-2019 at 06:59 AM.
    SGG likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

I like flannel shirts, you sing well for any occasion and very robust.

did you sew a knife pocket into it on the shirt tail
    1skrewsloose likes this.
    Be a Berean

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGrant View Post
    I like flannel shirts, you sing well for any occasion and very robust.

Slippy likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Wonder what happened to @The Tourist ?

I seem to recall him saying he had a surgery scheduled?

I sure hope he didn't get into a scuffle with some "teens" at the mall or some such nonsense. Anybody heard from the old fella?

Slippy likes this.
    My ability to recall lyrics from a song written in the 70's far exceeds my ability to recall why I walked into the kitchen.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links