Body armor that is quick to put on (takes very little time) - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Body armor that is quick to put on (takes very little time)

This is a discussion on Body armor that is quick to put on (takes very little time) within the Personal Protection, Gear, Mods, Accessories forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; I think we're straining at gnats here. The equipment we use for safety is also the items we need in both public and private circumstances. ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Body armor that is quick to put on (takes very little time)

I think we're straining at gnats here. The equipment we use for safety is also the items we need in both public and private circumstances.

For example, I might be home and not have a knife in my jeans, but there is one next to the computer. I guess for even me, a guy that dons a bullet-resistant vest and three handguns to get the mail is just paranoia.

I just believe that "urban stress" has thrown fear into many of us.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

While on the PD tactical team, the back of my Jeep was loaded with the needed equipment.
    All of it was in a locked steel box bolted to the floor.
    Equipment included along with other things were a level 3 and 4 vest's, full auto M-4 carbine, 308 sniper rifle, spare handgun, tear gas gun.
    Old habits die hard, still carry a vest in each Jeep, spare mags, ammo, 12 Ga. riot gun and 2 M-17A1 gas masks.
    I go to the mailbox with a handgun, nothing extra except the cloths I am wearing.
    There are people that were put away out there who would like to get even today, have even many gotten phone calls indicating such.
    Some of them were put away 35 years ago.
    I consider the stuff I carry to equal to the GHB, spare tire and jacks, there if ever needed.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 10-29-2019 at 04:08 PM.
    RedLion likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links