AR500 Armor promotions
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

AR500 Armor promotions

This is a discussion on AR500 Armor promotions within the Personal Protection, Gear, Mods, Accessories forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Keying off of my recent post about carrying an armor plate in a nondescript bag, while answering a question from @ Annie , I was ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By Kauboy
  • 2 Post By Smitty901
  • 1 Post By Chipper

Thread: AR500 Armor promotions

AR500 Armor promotions

Keying off of my recent post about carrying an armor plate in a nondescript bag, while answering a question from @Annie , I was looking at the AR500 Armor website I originally purchased my carrier and plates from.
    Today I received an email from them with links to their newest anniversary promotions. I wasn't able to find the links on their site yet, but I'll provide them here.
    AR500 Armor® Veritas Anniversary Sale - Carrier and Curved Plates (with cummerbund) - $200
    AR500 Armor® Testudo Anniversary Sale - Carrier and Curved Plates - $200
    AR Freeman Plate Carrier with Armor Package (flat or curved plates) - $100

They also have a BOGO promo on level 3 flat plates for the next two hours for $70: Level III Flat BOGO

For the money, between the Testudo and Veritas, I'd go with the Testudo. It's a little heavier, but more padded, meaning more comfort for extended wear. Though I doubt many of us have a reason for extended wearing of armor, but ya never know.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

better hurry Chucky is calling for an FBI look at buy body armor. AKA wants a ban on buying it.
    Chipper and dwight55 like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Here's the promotional page. Could ad some mag pouches for 7-9 bucks.

https://www.ar500armor.com/promotions-sales.html
    Kauboy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Here's the promotional page. Could ad some mag pouches for 7-9 bucks.

https://www.ar500armor.com/promotions-sales.html
    Oh good, they added them!
    I checked that page before posting, and the "anniversary" items were not yet posted. Only way to get to them was with a direct link.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    Keying off of my recent post about carrying an armor plate in a nondescript bag, while answering a question from @Annie , I was looking at the AR500 Armor website I originally purchased my carrier and plates from.
    Today I received an email from them with links to their newest anniversary promotions. I wasn't able to find the links on their site yet, but I'll provide them here.
    AR500 Armor® Veritas Anniversary Sale - Carrier and Curved Plates (with cummerbund) - $200
    AR500 Armor® Testudo Anniversary Sale - Carrier and Curved Plates - $200
    AR Freeman Plate Carrier with Armor Package (flat or curved plates) - $100

They also have a BOGO promo on level 3 flat plates for the next two hours for $70: Level III Flat BOGO

For the money, between the Testudo and Veritas, I'd go with the Testudo. It's a little heavier, but more padded, meaning more comfort for extended wear. Though I doubt many of us have a reason for extended wearing of armor, but ya never know.
    Looks like that BOGO sale didn't go as well as they hoped. The timer expired, and the price dropped to $65. Guess they weren't dumping inventory like they hoped.
    My apologies to any who may have spent the extra $5 earlier.

I've actually been corresponding with them on a set.

I figure some of the places I go, . . . lots of pistol rounds fly there, . . . would be nice to have the "concealed" carrier and the level IIIA soft armor while "down there".

Their 7 year promotion goes to the end of this month I believe, . . . and it is basically a flat out 20% off your whole order.

If anyone is sitting on the fence, . . . might be a good time to pull the trigger.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Super Moderator

along these lines, here's a cool product. I'm thinking I may get this or something like it for back-to-school.

SafeLee Sleave - Bulletproof Panel

Name:  19841.png
Views: 15
Size:  55.8 KB

Slide this innovative safety item into any backpack or bag for firearm coverage. We hate that there is a need for this product in our line, but we are proud to answer the requests of so many.

Dimensions:
    • 10 inches x 12 inches in size

Product built to comply with NIJ IIIA

Price: $150.00
    Have mercy on me a sinner.

Sponsored Links