What is your Holster of choice? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What is your Holster of choice?

This is a discussion on What is your Holster of choice? within the Personal Protection, Gear, Mods, Accessories forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; concealment solutions Black Mamba Concealment Solutions - Custom made concealment holsters...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What is your Holster of choice?

I have 3 holsters I use for personal protection. First is IWB type by Cross Breed Super Tuck, second is a OWB which is a Galco Concealable Belt Holster Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters and a Galco Jackass shoulder rig Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters. Now I have these to fit 3 guns but in the case of the shoulder holster I simply change the magazine holder and holster using the same straps to use with 2 different guns. I carry the OWB, IWB and Shoulder rig with a 1911 compact, OWB with a Taurus PT111 Pro only and a PT 92 in shoulder holster only. I choose based on dress at time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lattice View Post
    Asking what my holster of choice is kind of like asking what kind of clothes I like best. It depends on the occasion.
    The clothes in the avatar will work

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by AquaHull View Post
    The clothes in the avatar will work
    What is your Holster of choice?-img_3796.jpg

Paddle holster before a gf and I went out to do a OC photo shoot a year or so ago.

What is your Holster of choice?-her.jpg

Inner thigh
    Fuzzee likes this.
    “Every person's life is theirs by right. An individuals life can and must only belong to himself, no to any society or community, or he is then but a slave."

Re: What is your Holster of choice?

Wouldn't want to get caught in a dark alley with u lattice lol

Where we'll feed your trespassing ass to the gators.

Paddle holster before a gf and I went out to do a OC photo shoot a year or so ago.

Inner thigh
    As nicely dressed as you are there, I hate to say it, but you might find it hard camouflage and coverage for the woods.

Obviously not everyday clothing. Like I said the top one was for a photo shoot, the bottom one was going to a party. Typically I am a jeans and tshirt girl.
    “Every person's life is theirs by right. An individuals life can and must only belong to himself, no to any society or community, or he is then but a slave."

Asking what my holster of choice is kind of like asking what kind of clothes I like best. It depends on the occasion.
    That pretty much sums up my answer. There are different holsters I wear on a regular basis and a lot of it depends on what I am wearing clothes wise that day. When I am at work, there is my Bianchi Accumold "Wonder Woman" belt, short of the "Magic Lasso" of course,with a Accumold High Ride forward canted holster for my 1911. No concealing that baby or the fact that you are carrying! The back up to my duty rig, is a cheap nylon holster with light padding that attaches through the velcro flaps that hold my Threat Level IIIA vest closed that holds my PT-99. If I am wearing a suit I have a shoulder holster rig simular to the Galco Miami but it orients the muzzle of my 1911 down and two mags on the other side to kind of balance out the weight. Then most of the time I usually I opt for a SOB holster that does a great job of hiding my 1911. I really like this one a lot cause if I am accosted I can always have the option of reaching behind myself and producing my wallet or the business end of my 1911 without raising any alarm until its too late for the "opposition party"!

This is usually something that your just going to have to play around with until you find something thats comfortable and something that works. Thats something is probably going to cost you a little jingle too more times than not.

Where we'll feed your trespassing ass to the gators.
    Obviously not everyday clothing. Like I said the top one was for a photo shoot, the bottom one was going to a party. Typically I am a jeans and tshirt girl.
    I know, I was just playing. Jeans and tshirts are actually part of my bugout rig. The way I see it, there's two types of needed camouflage, in the wild and in the city. A person may need both. Just depends on what happens and where they may need to blend in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3796.jpg 
Views:	13876 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	638

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	her.jpg 
Views:	4916 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	639

Inner thigh
    You know..I was thinking about getting an inner thigh holster. could I see more of yours...the holster I mean Okay, maybe that was inappropriate.
    “Do not forget that a traitor within our ranks, known to us, can do more harm to the enemy than a loyal man can do good to us.”

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links