Pittsburgh, nice visit - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Pittsburgh, nice visit

This is a discussion on Pittsburgh, nice visit within the Pennsylvania forums, part of the Regions category; Oh .…. my bad. I thought you had been t the quaint little town of NE Texas, where Bo Pilgrim put the chicken business on ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Pittsburgh, nice visit

Oh .…. my bad. I thought you had been t the quaint little town of NE Texas, where Bo Pilgrim put the chicken business on the map and you can buy the original Pittsburg Hot Links. Greasy and finger lickin' good! Hot sauce topped is mandatory.

hawgrider and Slippy like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    It was. Emphasis on was.

Thanks.
    I know we restrict newbies from being able to link to anything. Should we consider disallowing images too until 10 or so posts?
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    I know we restrict newbies from being able to link to anything. Should we consider disallowing images too until 10 or so posts?
    You are our techspert. PM @Cricket if you think that would make the site more secure. I'm a technological knuckle-dragger.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Administrator

Unfortunately, plugins like that don't work from apps like Tapatalk. Just click report when ya see it and we will remove it.
    Denton, Kauboy and Slippy like this.
    “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Pittsburgh might be the nicest major city in the USA. It's damn sure in the top five. They've enjoyed a fantastic renaissance over the past few decades.

Leave your AR at home, you are not welcome if you have a High Cap Mag !

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri.14 View Post
    Leave your AR at home, you are not welcome if you have a High Cap Mag !
    Bunch of Libtard hysteria. State law prohibits such local laws that restrict firearms.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Hemi45 View Post
    Pittsburgh might be the nicest major city in the USA. It's damn sure in the top five. They've enjoyed a fantastic renaissance over the past few decades.
    In the Highland Park area I did see much change going on, some protest about gentrification. Never knew the people investing in the neighborhood was a bad thing.
    Hemi45 likes this.
    Come on you target for faraway laughter, Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine....

Quote Originally Posted by Hemi45 View Post
    In the Highland Park area I did see much change going on, some protest and flyers about gentrification. Never knew that people investing in the neighborhood was a bad thing.
    Come on you target for faraway laughter, Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links